T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
An armory isn't going to be "blowing stuff up." That pyro and FX and tanks and gas lines.

An armory is guns.

What on earth would need lots and lots of guns?

I would think that the two that we could easily guess would need it is Bourne or Bond. And that the show coming will be a multi-media live action stunt spectacular. I am just curious if NBCUniversal/Comcast may bring Action Horizon to help out on the show, similar to what they have done for Waterworld at Hollywood, Singapore and Osaka.

Reactions: tankart150
An armory isn't going to be "blowing stuff up." That pyro and FX and tanks and gas lines.

An armory is guns.

What on earth would need lots and lots of guns?
Thumbs.

I know what an armory is. That’s why I mentioned munitions (which is what is used in various projectile weapons like guns). There’s also the fact the guns operate through the use of small, controlled explosions. And from a narrative perspective, we can also assume if guns are used then the show will feature some kind of explosion.

Schematics for everyone! This game is fun.

Thumbs.

I know what an armory is. That’s why I mentioned munitions (which is what is used in various projectile weapons like guns). There’s also the fact the guns operate through the use of small, controlled explosions. And from a narrative perspective, we can also assume if guns are used then the show will feature some kind of explosion.

Schematics for everyone! This game is fun.

And there's that "High Energy" aspect for everyone! ;)

In all seriousness, I am interested to see how this plays out. If it's Bond, I am going to be curious to see how they market it, and if they do something similar to T23D to where they hire look-alike actors for the show.

I would honestly think if they intend to use a good amount of stunt work, with effects and guns; they would just go with the Waterworld approach.

You made me laugh saying "look alike" for T2.

You don't even have be the right height for T2. Shoe lifts? We got 'em. Dim lighting? Hair that covers your eyes or sunglasses? Yep. More makeup and wigs than RuPaul's Drag Race? Yuuup.

Seriously, the tour guide Barbie chick that gets killed in the show had the stricter appearance guidelines.

T2 already has an armory. Not sure how big it is, probably not too big because they only used 2 guns. It had a tech that worked in there during the shows. T2 needed around 4/5 techs on hand for any given showing.

T2 already has an armory. Not sure how big it is, probably not too big because they only used 2 guns. It had a tech that worked in there during the shows. T2 needed around 4/5 techs on hand for any given showing.

It wasn't giant, but it held a few of the shotguns and the ammo and such. Like a standing cabinet vault thingy.

For them to need to do anything more than buy another vault from Bass Pro Shops to "expand" says it's going to have lots of guns. Lots and lots of guns.

“Expanded”

T2’s likely had 4-6 weapons in their armory. I know from my own experience, blanks can increase maintenance requirements because there’s less kick to the rounds. They would have extras. Something that size could be the size of a small closet. If it’s getting expanded, it could be for more rifles, small arms, etc. Either way. More guns supports the unpopular theories.

Reactions: SeventyOne
“Expanded”

T2’s likely had 4-6 weapons in their armory. I know from my own experience, blanks can increase maintenance requirements because there’s less kick to the rounds. They would have extras. Something that size could be the size of a small closet. If it’s getting expanded, it could be for more rifles, small arms, etc. Either way. More guns supports the unpopular theories.
The unpopular theories?

I love Bond/Bourne! And even The Matrix! :D

Hmmm. I know that it's not really on the table for this attraction, but with that Dynamic theater idea that was floating around, they could do some real interesting things for a Matrix show. Use the theaters turning feature as a way to replicate the stop motion effects they did in the movies during fights.