Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Texas Chain Saw Massacre

So excited so excited SO FRIGGIN EXCITED!!!! In my opinion, texas chainsaw is not only one of the best horror films but one of the best films of all time. It changed the way horror and film in general are made and every scene and character just hits a bullseye for me. It's a masterpiece

I can't wait, the classic IP houses have been nothing short of phenominal thus far and I think this will be no exception to that rule. So many great moments plus with the death of Gunnar Hanson recently, I'm sure the team will really do this with a even bigger effort. Just with one announcement 26 is just a giant yes for me. So far so good

Aww man, that video actually put a knot in my stomach! I love the movie, but it absolutely unnerves me in a way that other horror doesn't, due to the fact that it's based in a more credible 'reality' than something like Krueger etc.
They're going to absolutely nail this as well, aren't they? And I'm gonna be scared crapless! Ha!

I'm already dreading walking into that damn hallway with the sliding metal door.... ;)

Last edited:
And this when I start to get sad, no HHN trip for me this year :(:(:(

Still got Mays trip to look forward too but I'm really gonna miss it this year.

I saw Hollywood's TCM house in 2012 and it's the only house in 4 years where I've seen my boyfriend get really uncomfortable. He even jumped into me at point and knocked me down. I'm super excited for this one.

So will this likely be the MiB queue house since it will be outdoors? Because they have to go with real chainsaws and not use sound queues if in a soundstage.

I enjoyed Hollywoods take on TCSM original house a few years ago, even though it was slightly flawed. It has always seemed to me the Orlando's creative team does a better job of simulating and building "outdoor" sets in their mazes, and Hollywood TCSM maze suffered in that area. Excited to see Orlando's take on it!