Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Texas Chain Saw Massacre

Hi Everyone! I had a super random question!! Can anyone help me out with a few of these mazes? I am trying to figure out the names of all the rooms in the mazes (in Order) So could anyone be willing to tell be which rooms are in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre maze at HHN26?

I had a weird experience going through this house last Sunday night. It was early and not crowded at all. The people in line in front of me took off running forward so there was a gap between us. The chainsaw guy(forgot his name) came towards me in the line blocking the path. He just stood there looking at me for a few seconds. Then he moved toward me some more. Got right into my face! Was rather unnerving as there was literally no place to go. I'm sure it only lasted a couple seconds, but it was great!

I had a weird experience going through this house last Sunday night. It was early and not crowded at all. The people in line in front of me took off running forward so there was a gap between us. The chainsaw guy(forgot his name) came towards me in the line blocking the path. He just stood there looking at me for a few seconds. Then he moved toward me some more. Got right into my face! Was rather unnerving as there was literally no place to go. I'm sure it only lasted a couple seconds, but it was great!
I love experiences like that!

For me, this house was just mediocre with just a bunch of leatherface masks. Nothing to do with the IP as I had never seen a TCM house before, the house just felt very repetitive.

For me, this house was just mediocre with just a bunch of leatherface masks. Nothing to do with the IP as I had never seen a TCM house before, the house just felt very repetitive.
That is how I feel as well. I found the house rather underwhelming, I mean, it recreates the house well, but that is really about it.