The Batman | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

The Batman

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m not a big fan of Batman nor movie trailers, but this is one of the best trailers I’ve ever seen. My excitement for this film went from 0 to 100.

I finally watched Good Time which has changed my perception of Robert Pattinson as an actor. His performances in GT and The Lighthouse are simply fantastic. This might be yet another legendary performance in the history of Batman pictures.

EDIT: Not to mention Colin Farrell and Paul Dano! If the former brings the intensity he displays in Yorgos Lanthimos films to The Penguin, this is going to be undeniable.

Last edited:
I’m not a big fan of Batman nor movie trailers, but this is one of the best trailers I’ve ever seen. My excitement for this film went from 0 to 100.

I finally watched Good Time which has changed my perception of Robert Pattinson as an actor. His performances in GT and The Lighthouse are simply fantastic. This might be yet another legendary performance in the history of Batman pictures.

EDIT: Not to mention Colin Farrell and Paul Dano! If the former brings the intensity he displays in Yorgos Lanthimos films to The Penguin, this is going to be undeniable.
Cosmopolis is a stunning performance too. I suspect it will give a good idea of Pattinson’s Bruce.

Reactions: JawsVictim
Production shut back down as Batman has Covid.
Was Batman doing a bubble-like production where actors were staying on-site like Tyler Perry Studios is doing or no? I feel like that's the best way to go for now until there's a vaccine.

With both Pattinson and The Rock recently getting Covid, I'm curious how many more big name actors will catch it before SAG-AFTRA orders all productions to shut down again. Unions are the main reason most productions weren't able to start back in July so I wouldn't be shocked if they pull the trigger again on not allowing actors to go back to work.

While I was a tad skeptical when this was first announced way back, at this point I'm absolutely sold. March can't come soon enough!

As someone who is also jaded out on gritty, gruff, badass as all hell Batman, it looks... fine? Probably much better than anything Batfleck has given us but probably not as good as Nolan's entries.

Easily a billion but that runtime for sure is going to hurt its chances at 2 billion

I know many don’t care if a movie is 3 hours but it’s the biggest reason I’m not hyped for the film as well. I just don’t see why an origin story of Batman needs to be that long

Reactions: SeventyOne
Easily a billion but that runtime for sure is going to hurt its chances at 2 billion

I know many don’t care if a movie is 3 hours but it’s the biggest reason I’m not hyped for the film as well. I just don’t see why an origin story of Batman needs to be that long
I see this making around $1.3-$1.5B max.

See, Imma go higher than that. 1.65Billion.

This film has had two years of gradual build-up in hype and excitement, alongside small snippets. The marketing has been stellar, and they aren't cross-releasing the film on other platforms. If it doesn't go above 1.5, I'll be shocked.