The Better Places in CityWalk? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

The Better Places in CityWalk?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are we the only ones who really LOVE the Hard Rock Cafe? :)

It is always and EVERY year on our to-do-list...

Margharita Ville gets a no-no (but just because we were there to try it and didn´t get the chance to!)

With all the times I've been to CityWalk, I've never been to Rising Star. It sounds like I'm missing out on something. Definitely gotta check it out next visit.

My favorite places to hang out in the evening are Pat O'Brien's or Margaritaville. Both are fun, lively, and usually have good live music playing. The best place to get the most drink for your money is Fat Tuesday's. Decently priced, delicious, and fairly strong.

Being a big sports guy, my favorite place during the day, or night, is NASCAR Grille. A lot of TVs, decent food, and they usually have beer/drink specials.

Bob Marley's is a great place if youre into reggae and jerk chicken, and NBA City has a surprisingly diverse menu. if you're in the mood for pizza, take the extra time to visit Sal's at Portofino, which in my opinion has the best pizza at the Resort.

Yup. TM's think of it this way too and thus the place often becomes a hot spot for TM's after work, especially during special event seasons.

Maybe a bit of a daft question (so I apologise in advance :) ) but ..... Does the bar smell of Cigar smoke really bad? I am not fussed but my Girlfriend cannot stand the smell of Cigar smoke.

Last edited:
Maybe a bit of a daft question (so I apologise in advance :) ) but ..... Does the bar smell of Cigar smoke really bad? I am not fussed but my Girlfriend cannt stand the smell of Cigar smoke.

Most people tend to smoke on the outside patio. You will get the occasional whiff of a cigar every now and then.

^Isn't she a girl>?:lol:

You obviously never saw BJ's sig pic before this one. If memory serves me correctly, it was of Johnny Depp in makeup from the movie 21 Jump Street.

Another vote for Mama's here but it looks like you already have that one covered. The wife and I also enjoy sitting out on the porch of Margaritaville while enjoying a light bite and drinks while people watching.

You obviously never saw BJ's sig pic before this one. If memory serves me correctly, it was of Johnny Depp in makeup from the movie 21 Jump Street.

Say what?! :lol:

Nah, it was good ol' Gandalf.......

i9MUHUnoTkCjC.jpg

iAHU9hMieqv3k.jpg

Actually, I think I'll go and change it again. :cheers:

Damn! I was wrong....but can you blame me? The pic was small so I think you can see where my confusion came from:cheers:

There is no mistaking your Harry Plopper, though!

NBA City and NASCAR have great food and give you great portions. Margaritaville is great too, as mentioned.

Yeah Margaritaville gets an obvious vote from me too.

Being able to eat/drink at an outdoor table and people watch is a good time.

Plus the margarita cups you can walk around City Walk with.. not too shabby.