Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

Are wait lines still long for this show? If so, how early should someone get in line before a show starts?

Are wait lines still long for this show? If so, how early should someone get in line before a show starts?

It's hard to tell as most of the line stems from their social distancing measures. That said, I haven't had any issues since the opening of getting in a few times just a couple minutes before showtime. However, I'd say to get there earlier if you're visiting on a weekend.

To me, it depends on where you want to sit. You should be there at least half an hour early, if not more, if you want to be in the front row. On Sunday (which was known as also known as being uncharacteristically busy), getting there at 12 for a 12:45 show still had me in the second row.

Oh, they wouldn’t cut the scene! I’m saying they’re running the scene with the ATV and lamppost until it becomes too much of a hassle - remember the times when T2:3D didn’t have the bike and the actors would just run offscreen?

I hope they keep as many moving set piece as possible in this show since the entire draw is the spectacle and sense of, "how'd they do that?"

Anyone who has worked on Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway and in the West End could tell you that with proper maintenance, the mind-blowing set changes and magic tricks become incredibly reliable over time as the tech crew learn more about the nuances and what triggers a fault.

To me, it depends on where you want to sit. You should be there at least half an hour early, if not more, if you want to be in the front row. On Sunday (which was known as also known as being uncharacteristically busy), getting there at 12 for a 12:45 show still had me in the second row.
Also, if you want the front row you’ll have to let about 12 parties in front of you since they load the 2nd preshow row before the first

I hope they keep as many moving set piece as possible in this show since the entire draw is the spectacle and sense of, "how'd they do that?"

Anyone who has worked on Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway and in the West End could tell you that with proper maintenance, the mind-blowing set changes and magic tricks become incredibly reliable over time as the tech crew learn more about the nuances and what triggers a fault.
Yeah, credit where credit’s due to Universal: they know when to leave well enough alone when it comes to effects and ease of operation. Can’t think of a time when I’ve been on a Universal ride that’s plagued with technical issues akin to Rise of the Resistance.

Yeah, credit where credit’s due to Universal: they know when to leave well enough alone when it comes to effects and ease of operation. Can’t think of a time when I’ve been on a Universal ride that’s plagued with technical issues akin to Rise of the Resistance.
You didn't ride Gringotts the first nine months?