The Hidden Mickey Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

The Hidden Mickey Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
:lol: Which stop is it by exactly?

it's about right here.....
hm.jpg

Where in the world is that, Rewster? :confused:

It's nearby WDW, but not officially on Disney property. From what I understand, it's origins are somewhat of a mystery. Maybe someone here knows more about the story???

But in the meantime : Go to Google Maps. In the Search bar, just type "Trout Lake Florida", and voila :thumbs:

EDIT : Make sure you are in Satellite view on Google Maps when you search.......

Last edited:
Here is my all time favorite Hidden Mickey. When Disney-MGM Studios opened the world largest Hidden Mickey was smack-dab in the middle of the park. Here it is from the park map.

mgmhiddenmickeymap.jpg

And here is an ariel view during construction:

mgmariel.gif

Sadly because of changes to the park it no longer exists in its entirety, but you can still see the remnants on any of the ariel maps available online

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&hl=en&ll=28.357216,-81.55996&spn=0.001596,0.002401&t=h&z=19

Last edited:
Here's a few.

From the Polynesian Resort
IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

Living with the Land
IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

Gran Fiesta Tour
IMG_0617.jpg

Can you locate the next 2 Hidden Mickeys?

Maelstrom
IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

You mean the Mickey profile in the shadows of her shirt just above the clipboard?

That would be correct. :thumbs:

Here are some more:

The Land
IMG_0556.jpg

Spaceship Earth
IMG_1276.jpg

The Seas
IMG_1352.jpg

Test Track Queue
IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

Test Track
There are 3 in the next pictures.
IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

It's faint, but it's there. :lol:
IMG_1501.jpg

Actually I believe that is a hidden Donald, but it is hard to tell from the angle of the pic. Here is another pic of a hidden donald from the Haunted Mansion (sorry for the lousey pic).

hiddendonaldhm.jpg

Nice attempt :lol: There is another chair with the "Hidden Donald". The first is in the Library, and the second is in the "Hallway" scene.