Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle (IOA)

3 attractions managed by entertainment department closing within a few weeks of each other. Possibly linked? Budgets slashed, budgets increased? Unrelated? Who knows

3 attractions managed by entertainment department closing on within a few weeks of each other. Possibly linked? Budgets slashed, budgets increased? Unrelated? Who knows
They’re literally enhancing it. I wonder what’s changing. We know Hollywood has drones. Are there any features from other versions that Orlando doesn’t have?

Hoping the regular show gets some extended time. At 4 minutes and change, it's entirely too short.

Very short, and you can tell from the guests trying to figure out if the show ended or not. Problem is that there isn't enough space to accommodate/justify a longer show. This is obviously a moot point, but I felt like they missed out on not expanding the viewing area when Hagrid was being planned.

They’re literally enhancing it. I wonder what’s changing. We know Hollywood has drones. Are there any features from other versions that Orlando doesn’t have?
Our Dark Arts show has fire and mist effects as well. Could be that?