The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 382 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there's ways to transition without sif, posters, or slight decoration. I think they might use lighting for transitioning this year.

Last edited:
Iron maiden in my opinion is the best band in the world. You should give them a chance you’ll probably really enjoy it. if you do give them a chance I’d like to hear your honest review.
It's really not about whether or not we like or dislike iron maiden.. It's the fact that you keep bringing them up in a thread that has no affiliation with them whatsoever. I get that you're probably doing this for kicks and you get a rise out of annoying people over the internet which is fine - just please take it elsewhere.
For example: the "Currently Listening to" thread.

EDIT: For what it's worth you're (ironically) making me want to give iron maiden a try even less than I did in the first place

Last edited:
Iron maiden in my opinion is the best band in the world. You should give them a chance you’ll probably really enjoy it. if you do give them a chance I’d like to hear your honest review.
It's really not about whether or not we like or dislike iron maiden.. It's the fact that you keep bringing them up in a thread that has no affiliation with them whatsoever. I get that you're probably doing this for kicks and you get a rise out of annoying people over the internet which is fine - just please take it elsewhere.
For example: the "Currently Listening to" thread.. at least there your points will be relevant.

EDIT: For what it's worth you're (ironically) making me want to give iron maiden a try even less than I did in the first place
I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say I legitimately think Sanjay might be new to these types of forums and is indeed not trolling us.

This is one of those "read the room" moments Sanjay. In this thread, nobody wants to talk about Iron Maiden anymore. I'm sure you're a nice person and the band members are nice people and their music appeals to many people. In this thread, unless there has been one slight tiny bit of a rumor that Iron Maiden is coming to HHN30(there 100% has not been), then people don't want to hear one single thing about Iron Maiden in here.

I'm sure there are Iron Maiden forums across the internet and I'm sure you could start something in a music thread on here, but please, no more Iron Maiden in the HHN30 Speculation Thread.

I'm not a moderator, but I'm pretty sure, if it's brought up again, that is when you'll be banned.

Again, I'm sure you're a nice person and please don't take this the wrong way. This is about as nice as I can say it.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say I legitimately think Sanjay might be new to these types of forums and is indeed not trolling us.

This is one of those "read the room" moments Sanjay. In this thread, nobody wants to talk about Iron Maiden anymore. I'm sure you're a nice person and the band members are nice people and their music appeals to many people. In this thread, unless there has been one slight tiny bit of a rumor that Iron Maiden is coming to HHN30(there 100% has not been), then people don't want to hear one single thing about Iron Maiden in here.

I'm sure there are Iron Maiden forums across the internet and I'm sure you could start something in a music thread on here, but please, no more Iron Maiden in the HHN30 Speculation Thread.

I'm not a moderator, but I'm pretty sure, if it's brought up again, that is when you'll be banned.

Again, I'm sure you're a nice person and please don't take this the wrong way. This is about as nice as I can say it.
Fair enough I’ll stop bringing up iron maiden in this thread. The only reason why they were brought up so much is because of Billie ellish coming to the event. I still don’t think she belongs at hhn. But that is just me I’m sure lots of others will love to see her. So sorry for bringing them up in this thread so much. I’ll stop bringing them up in this thread. But there was one good thing with all of this iron maiden talk the thread has been very active. Sorry for bringing them up so much

I'm not expecting it at all, and if there is some - it will be minimal

I say that not with 100 percent confidence,

but just with the understanding that fog obstructs view and increases the risk of people getting too close to one another
Just brainstorming a little bit but if social distancing procedures do call for pulsing through houses to some degree, then fog could be used as a transition effect in houses without the risk of causing someone to get too close to another party.

I have to agree with you on there, heres the problem though: Fog can limit visibility abit, so it may cause other people to bump into each other which would violate social distancing guidelines. But hey thats just my take.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Maybe it’s because I’m a huge Chance fan and viewed that house through rose-tinted glasses, but I loved Lunatic’s Playground. Then again, 26 was my first year and that was the only 3D house I experienced.
I loved Lunatic's Playground simply because on the "true" last night of 26 (November 4th), the park was dead and I got to go through LP multiple times alone, and the cast got super fun and intense with me.

Just cleaned up the thread.

As Sanjay has apologized and agreed to cease Iron Maiden talk, let's table that discussion as it pertains to HHN speculation. Let's also remember that while it's okay to joke around in good faith, we should always make an effort to be respectful to our peers here.

Last edited:
I loved Lunatic's Playground simply because on the "true" last night of 26 (November 4th), the park was dead and I got to go through LP multiple times alone, and the cast got super fun and intense with me.
Aw man I wasn’t able to go the final night that sounds so cool! The cast were super awesome, I remember the Chance in the electrical room getting really up in my personal space, it was super creepy.

So, I assume by looking at the supposed IPs for this year that Beetlejuice, Billie Eilish and HoHH are the headliners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw man I wasn’t able to go the final night that sounds so cool! The cast were super awesome, I remember the Chance in the electrical room getting really up in my personal space, it was super creepy.

So, I assume by looking at the supposed IPs for this year that Beetlejuice, Billie Eilish and HoHH are the headliners.

Guessing Billie, HoHH and Brides. Not entirely sure Beetlejuice will be on the marketing.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Status
Not open for further replies.