The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 391 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but I think I recall a backstage picture being leaked that all but proved that the Pumpkin original was in tent 1?

Mannequins...that could be really cool. Good way to cut down on scareactors too, have a bunch of mannequins with a real scareactor or two thrown in for the boo scares. Always liked that room/scene in the Silent Hill house with the nurses.

If they didn't sell alcohol and food with a full attendance event, they'd cut their revenue by 25-50%. Cut the crowds down and get rid of $2 cans of beer selling for $12 and they'd cut their profits so much they'd probably be in the red.

My first thoughts on the new spec map while keeping in mind NOTHING is confirmed...
- Love the Creepshow scarezone. I know it's been talked about, and I really think it could be a fun zone
- Mannequin Theater kind of come out of nowhere. Is this gonna be like a creepy porcelain doll house gone bad or something?
- As suspected, an Anniversary House AND an Icon house. Just nice to see both in print.
- IF the locations are accurate, the Parade Buildings will be a big focal point for me as they have been the past few years and I have high expectations for them as Graveyard Games, Universal Monsters, and Trick 'r Treat have nailed those locations perfectly.

Yeah. I think they could still be a touch off. But it’s a easy thing to get wrong when you’re playing telephone.

TCM, from what I’m hearing, is replacing an IP they wanted. I don’t know what that IP was though.

And Eilish is in Shrek.

OK, we are on the same page after all.

I’ve heard stuff that makes me think it’s either mannequins or marionettes.

OK, the craziness of posting clues. The fact I posted a pic of a doll didn't cross my mind (I was searching for other keywords, was the only fit). But there might actually be a doll house???

Are they not selling alcohol and food this year?

Not at all what my clue was about.

Reactions: DannyPowers
Ohhh I love this new map. Mannequin Theater definitely has me the most interested with what they could do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.