The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 392 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the mannequin house have something to do with the past of HHN or is it completely original? I was kind of hoping it had something to do with Cindy and her "playthings".

Reactions: londonwerecat
As for the soundstages, honestly shocked TCM is going in there. Also, I personally think this would make more sense:
Icons - 23A
Brides - 23B
TCM - 24B
Tooth Fairy - 24A

Not if it’s TCM 2. It would definitely need a soundstage. I’m a little iffy on using TCM 2 just because I don’t want a year too heavy on comedy. But I think a lot of horror buffs will love it because of Chop Top.

Reactions: londonwerecat
That clue from @SeventyOne just makes me thing something got cut since "Boss" Dom is holding a saw. Hence bad news. Scarezones, stay and scream, multinight tickets? As a hardcore fan those are some of the stuff that would upset me if cut for this year and potentially going forward.

That clue from @SeventyOne just makes me thing something got cut since "Boss" Dom is holding a saw. Hence bad news. Scarezones, stay and scream, multinight tickets? As a hardcore fan those are some of the stuff that would upset me if cut for this year and potentially going forward.

Yeah one of those is my guess?

My guess was since F&F temporarily resulted in the zone in that area being cut its a hint for no zones.

I truly don’t believe all the changes made for this year will be applicable for the future.I do think we will have scarezones this year, but mostly staged based.

My easy assumption (which I believe @DannyPowers was getting at) is that it’s a Dollhouse sequel / spinoff / etc.

I was hinting toward the same thing that Legacy mentioned (marionettes vs mannequins). But, I would still expect to see a lot of re-used props from Dollhouse. Those giant baby-heads get used all the time, after all.

Mannequins, huh. I was close enough with Puppet Master, guys! :p

Mannequins make me think of this scene. So-bad-it's-fun movie, but probably my favorite part of it:

1592499328183.png

That, and the aforementioned Tourist Trap. Also, one of the greatest Twilight Zone episodes. Also also, that godforsaken part of the game Condemned.

Man, mannequins are well-repped in the genre at large, tbh.

I'm still with the people thinking it referred to TCM. Maybe it will be a repeat of one of the previous TCM houses or something, which would definitely be bad news to me.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Not if it’s TCM 2. It would definitely need a soundstage. I’m a little iffy on using TCM 2 just because I don’t want a year too heavy on comedy. But I think a lot of horror buffs will love it because of Chop Top.

While TCM2 had a lot of comedy elements, it was just so !@#$ed up and creepy that I wouldn't really call it a comedy movie/house at all. The craziness of the people add to the FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Dread) because you don't know what they might do because logic and rationale have no bearing on how they'll act.

I thought it was one of the most uncomfortable and fear-inducing movies ever. I don't care for the Conjuring movies and stuff like that, don't believe in ghosts so I don't get scared by them. A lunatic in a skinned woman's face thrusting a chainsaw at me in a sexual manner...THAT'S terrifying as it's something I can see as potentially being real. Yeah, watching safely from your couch it's funny...but thinking of being in that situation, that's the stuff nightmares are made of.

Status
Not open for further replies.