The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 443 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably D would be changed to soundstage 24B this year, I think it’s I interesting that tooth fairy is not going into its original location
That’s the same place US was isn’t it? Also since we have 2 sound stages holding 2 houses this year would it be safe to think all 4 of the houses will be around the same size?

It is the same place US was in. That was where tooth fairy was supposed to be, so it’s weird that they’re putting it in 24A supposedly
Ohh I understand now. Do we know if last year bedtime stories was solely gonna be just the tooth fairy or was that a change they made this year?

It is the same place US was in. That was where tooth fairy was supposed to be, so it’s weird that they’re putting it in 24A supposedly

I could be wrong, but I think A and B might be interchangeable. If the map is correct, it’s going to be on the west side as originally intended.

Right but wouldn’t that mean that D is soundstage 25, which is not being used this year? That’s why I interpreted D as the farthest up house, which would be the Us location

(Just for reference: north is Men in Black, south is Islands, east is Citywalk and west is Hogwarts Express/backstage area)

Basically, A would go through courtyard (same as Ghostbusters), but then go by the west side of 22, and into the south end of 23.

B would basically be the Yeti queue, but instead of going into 24, goes into the north end of 23.

A and B would exit right by the queue for A.

C would be unchanged.

D would follow the queue for Stranger Things 2, but then snake around the entrance to C with a break in the line for actors to egress.

C and D would exit same as last year.

(I could be wrong, but that's just how I think it'll go.)

Last edited:
(Just for reference: north is Men in Black, south is Islands, east is Citywalk and west is the backstage/creative area)

Basically, A would go through courtyard (same as Ghostbusters), but then go by the west side of 22, and into the south end of 23.

B would basically be the Yeti queue, but instead of going into 24, goes into the north end of 23.

A and B would exit right by the queue for A.

C would be unchanged.

D would follow the queue for Stranger Things 2, but then snake around the entrance to C with a break in the line for actors to egress.

C and D would exit same as last year.

(I could be wrong, but that's just how I think it'll go.)
That's an... interesting way to do it.

I won't delve into the queue locations and their layouts, but I believe this is where guests have typically entered the sound stage houses:

vJfMEeT.png

*My mind is a bit foggy on 23A, but the other three locations should be accurate.

It’s not that. Something happens that unleashes something on the theater. It’s less abstract than a superstition house.
Gotcha. Part of me felt like some curse would be involved haha.
I was wondering if the manequins could be costumes from previous performances the theater held and you could have costumes from plays like phantom, Sweeney Todd, wicked, and even have Cats so the joke Cats is coming to hhn this year comes true :lol:
I was wondering the same thing.

Theatres often accumulate a lot of costumes and props. They sit around and often get multiples lives.

I was wondering if the manequins could be costumes from previous performances the theater held and you could have costumes from plays like phantom, Sweeney Todd, wicked, and even have Cats so the joke Cats is coming to hhn this year comes true :lol:

Nah, I’d prefer it to not be played for any comedy (see the convo in the Freddy vs. Jason thread five years ago an elaboration on this matter).

Status
Not open for further replies.