The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 444 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Macbeth? If you say that word before a show, it means things in the show will go horribly wrong. Like injuries and stuff.
I just said it’s less abstract than superstitions. The curse of the Scottish play is a superstition.

Something literal happens (based on rumors, possibly some sort of earthquake), that unleashes some sort of literal monster on the theater. Based on the rumors, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s something like the Autons from Doctor Who.

I just said it’s less abstract than superstitions. The curse of the Scottish play is a superstition.

Something literal happens (based on rumors, possibly some sort of earthquake), that unleashes some sort of literal monster on the theater. Based on the rumors, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s something like the Autons from Doctor Who.

So THAT'S where the earthquake rumor came from.

I truly cannot wait for this house it sounds absolutely incredible!!!!!

Reactions: SirAustin77
Just a refresher any Covid discussions in regards to the parks/HHN should go here...

Reactions: Clive
Do you guys think when they do announce the originals they will have videos like they had in 28? I missed the original house videos last year.

So if Theatre is the earthquake house... Then what opens the Lantern and unleashes the icons?

Option 1: Plot convenience / No particular reason
Option 2: We’ve already seen LT making bad calls with the Lantern (opening it in the first place for one), so them messing up again isn’t out of question.
Option 3: Something with Mary Agana (They hinted she opened it for 25 I believe, though IDK how much what happened there counts)
Option 4: Jack and Chance open it. (Being “out” of the Lantern already)
Option 5: lol Lady Luck I guess (Only post-Lantern “official“ Icon)

Oh wow if theater truly does involve a earthquake that means TPU had 9/10 houses right in the beginning of April!
Not really. Earthquake is part of the house by this buy not the whole house. So as I can see why it came up as earthquake they still won't really right about it.

Option 1: Plot convenience / No particular reason
Option 2: We’ve already seen LT making bad calls with the Lantern (opening it in the first place for one), so them messing up again isn’t out of question.
Option 3: Something with Mary Agana (They hinted she opened it for 25 I believe, though IDK how much what happened there counts)
Option 4: Jack and Chance open it. (Being “out” of the Lantern already)
Option 5: lol Lady Luck I guess (Only post-Lantern “official“ Icon)
Well, all of the icons were at 25 already so wouldn’t they already be unleashed? Maybe Jack has just been released from his box and he decides to have a reunion or something.

Well, all of the icons were at 25 already so wouldn’t they already be unleashed? Maybe Jack has just been released from his box and he decides to have a reunion or something.
Well someone still had to release him from the box. I believe what he was saying is that Mary freed Jack, then either of them went to open the Lantern for 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.