The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 493 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You also can't forget about Blood Masquerade from HHN 16 then Vampyr Blood Bath at 17, would be a killer mashup. As for Conjuring definitely best to wait for, I mean seeing how Universal and Warner Bros are starting to slowly but surely work together, it could probably finally happen next year unless something else comes up again and causes it to be dropped for something else.

Conjuring 3 (The Devil Made Me Do It) has been postponed until June of 2021. Wonder if this brings The Conjuring back into discussion for HHN next year? I know the budget will be low, but if they reuse some of the houses from this year, a big ticket IP could put "butts in seats" so to speak next year.

I’d like to get through this announcement season and year first before discussing HHN31.

Conjuring 3 (The Devil Made Me Do It) has been postponed until June of 2021. Wonder if this brings The Conjuring back into discussion for HHN next year? I know the budget will be low, but if they reuse some of the houses from this year, a big ticket IP could put "butts in seats" so to speak next year.
I think conjuring ends up getting discussed to death every year, even when there’s no substantial evidence. On that note, The Things definitely coming next year? Right?

Any talk on what year this one might take place in?
I have no details yet and things are ever changing. I saw the Twitter post and then heard from another source that it's being tossed around.

The only thing I can think of is a randomly timed and quick, stage show or maybe "Vamp: Origins" and they're not "westernized" yet and flying over our heads between Shrek and DM. This whole year is still :shrug: so it can change next hour.

I mean A&D doesn't know what is coming next year, they are still working this year and won't start working on next year till this year's event even begins, so everything is still up in the air.

I'm interested in that Vamp origins idea, so then they might be more ferocious and very bestial like vampires probably, they would look definitely badness if that's the route they are going well, seeing different versions of vampires lurking every corner and of course seeing Nosferatu among em I hope but yeah I mean this year's zones are still a mystery, hopefully, they'll give us clues to what's to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: londonwerecat
My main issue with vamp this year is I don’t see vamps on stage working unless they go for a seductive rob zombie and festival of the deadliest type thing which always starts complaints by some. I also don’t see a lot of mini shows because those can draw in some massive crowds! When chucky had his little stage thing it was always drawing in massive amounts of people

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Y'all, don't start speculating on HHN31. This is insane.

Most of this thread is insane. Just a bunch of fan boys' HHN fantasies that should be posted in the "Wish List" thread and bunch of "have you heard" and "do you know" and "but so-and-so said" and "its been confirmed because so-and-so said it."

I wouldn't be mad if the speculation thread was discontinued starting next year. I'm okay with going straight to the General Discussion thread or the appropriate house/zone thread the day it is announced.

Last edited:
Most of this thread is insane. Just a bunch of fan boys' HHN fantasies that should be posted in the "Wish List" thread and bunch of "have you heard" and "do you know" and "but so-and-so said" and "its been confirmed because so-and-so said it."

I wouldn't be mad if the speculation thread was discontinued starting next year. I'm okay with going straight to the General Discussion thread or the appropriate house/zone thread the day it is announced.
To come on here as a newcomer and insult the base of this community is uncalled for. I, among many others, use this for information about the event. It’s also a welcoming positive community.

To come on here as a newcomer and insult the base of this community is uncalled for. I, among many others, use this for information about the event. It’s also a welcoming positive community.
Agree it’s nice to have a place to discuss things with people that care especially in a year or so much uncertainty it’s really nice to have something to escape from everything. If @Vampyr doesnt like it they can just choose to avoid the page.

1) Vampyr has been a member longer than anyone else on this page of posts outside of myself.

2) While it may've been said a bit rude, they have a point. Things go in circles frequently in this thread to the point where it kills a bit of the fun. Speculation and wish lists get mixed up frequently. And so on. The mods have to step in pretty frequently just to keep discussion focused and relevant. The speculation threads shouldn't stop, but they have gotten a bit out of control and painful to follow at times. I do wish the actual newcomers (which I'm incredibly glad there are so many of you) would possibly notice the hints the older members (and staff) have dropped about these things without taking them personally. This isn't our first speculation thread and it's easy to see things drifting down the wrong path at times.

This year has been crazy, and the uncertainty mixed with no announcements stuff like this is bound to happen. I’m a newcomer here, and this entire year the community has been so positive and fun to be around, each one of you. Let’s not go to insulting everyone on a thread that YOU are actively participating in. I hate saying this, but if you think the thread is to insane, no ones stopping you from leaving and returning for next years speculation.

Agree it’s nice to have a place to discuss things with people that care especially in a year or so much uncertainty it’s really nice to have something to escape from everything. If @Vampyr doesnt like it they can just choose to avoid the page.

Posting unnecessary questions that NO ONE knows the answer to (and if they did they wouldn't post it on an online forum) does not make the uncertain more certain.
I come to this thread in the hopes to find facts and photos prior to the start of the event. For example, I enjoyed viewing photos and videos of Marathon of Mayhem playing after park closing and of the Tribute Store going up. What I don't enjoy is reading post after post on how many rooms the tribute store may have or which RUMORED IP is RUMORED to be pulled for RUMORED reasons.

I could easily post nonsense to up my post count so my forum title changes, but I choose not to do so.

Posting unnecessary questions that NO ONE knows the answer to (and if they did they wouldn't post it on an online forum) does not make the uncertain more certain.
I come to this thread in

I get that and to an extent I agree. This year things are just different. Your points I agree with, but the tone, and classifying all of us as fanboys, was the problem. It doesn’t matter if you have been a member since 2011. I have been going to the event since 2004. It doesn’t give me an excuse to do that, and if you’re coming to these forums, you’re just as much a“fanboy” as all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.