The Skipper Goes West | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

The Skipper Goes West

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh man that sucks! Did he get to ride it at all?

I rode it twice Friday, Sunday, and today.:lol:

I've been lead to believe that MK is not quite as "magical" as Disneyland. The Orlando counterparts seem to be lacking the original flair that made that park such a success, to hear it from friends who have been to both parks.
This is EXACTLY how I would describe the difference. It's not a quantitative or empirical explanation whatsoever... but Disneyland FEELS more magical and special. It's both grandiose and simultaneously charming.

I kinda think it is quantitative and empirical...but I'll get into that in my full write up

I rode it twice Friday, Sunday, and today.:lol:

I kinda think it is quantitative and empirical...but I'll get into that in my full write up

Well certainly the footprint of the park is smaller, with more E-tickets in a condensed park making it more filled with things to do and less energy spent trying to get to places.

But there's a certain charm to the place that is impossible to replicate.

Not even joking, I had a dream not long ago about being in the middle of a forest that led me to the Indiana Jones ride. Considering that I could reasonably spend my time/money at Disneyland, I'm fairly surprised that I haven't. Skip, tell me what I'm missing so that I will get off my lazy bum and make this happen!

Well certainly the footprint of the park is smaller, with more E-tickets in a condensed park making it more filled with things to do and less energy spent trying to get to places.

But there's a certain charm to the place that is impossible to replicate.

There's a point to that. But at the same time, space is no excuse for Stich's Great Escape. Just because things are spread out doesn't mean the things in between can't be good too. Space available should be making MK the better park.