Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
The beloved tradition of Halloween has more sinister roots waiting to be unearthed and as the grower of this ritual, the Pumpkin Lord is preparing for his yearly human harvest in Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin. Lured in by the familiar sights and sounds of the holiday, guests will find themselves trapped in an endless maze of traditional Halloween domains, including a dilapidated haunted house, an ominous graveyard and even a wicked witch’s cottage – all overrun by ruthless creatures engulfed in ghastly pumpkin growth. They’ll follow the ceaseless vines as they twist and turn right into the Pumpkin Lord’s lair, where he eagerly awaits new victims and is never truly satiated.

Easily my most anticipated original.

All of the Central Park Pumpkin Esc Scare Zones to me have captured the Halloween tone perfectly so putting it in a House is perfect.

The Facade already looks fantastic from the Bioconstruct Photos and the Masks from the Puppet Theatre BTS video last year looked great.

Really excited for this one folks.

Oh my gosh are the classic halloween vibes going to be spectacular. I’m hoping this house is as whimsical as I’m imagining. Cant wait!

Definitely gonna try to be wearing the Pumpkin Lord shirt when I go through this one. Very interested to see the execution of this one.

So from the sound it, they might be switching the idea of Crowe being the Embodiment of Halloween over to the Pumpkin Lord.

And just like the Terra Queen, he comes out only at a certain time and requires sacrifices to grow more powerful.

(My previous post can be deleted, I like this one more.)

I was talking to a friend and we feel this has the potential to be a standout house in the vein of Scarecrow: The Reaping. With this also being the house to be Halloween themed, I have very high hopes. I'm wondering if it will stick to pumpkins as its main Halloween lore or also include things like black cats, spiders, bats, witches etc.

I was talking to a friend and we feel this has the potential to be a standout house in the vein of Scarecrow: The Reaping. With this also being the house to be Halloween themed, I have very high hopes. I'm wondering if it will stick to pumpkins as its main Halloween lore or also include things like black cats, spiders, bats, witches etc.

Descriptions have mentioned locations like a witch cottage but it seems the point is that the Pumpkin Lord is spreading his vines and infecting all of it.

Since I am not really sure where to put this

In Tim Tracker’s latest video he reads the letters scattered through the tribute store that seem to be building a story of someone gaining power through the permission of the town around him. Someone who feasibly escaped Shadybrook into Carey. Also someone who seems aware of the icons.

Could this somehow be tied to Wicked Growth? Could this someone be the Pumpkin Lord who has infected the town of Carey? Is this the Nathaniel Crowe type character we were supposed to have had?

After like ten years do we finally have some sort of Corn maze part in this?

Its been a long time but back when I started to go to these events they had a maze with Scarecrows and a mini corn maze...hope that is apart of this in some way