The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 595 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey guys I have a question.. There were rumors that magiquest ( I believe) would be making several things in the park that when you waved your wand at it, would respond or move. Did they decide not to do it or what because I haven't heard anything?

Yup. I'm bummed about that too. I was really looking forward to something like it, and it wouldn't be hard to implement.

The idea wasn't totally scrapped. I think they have to include something on Deathly Hallows, so after that movie comes out and they do a possible expansion/addition, maybe they'll make an area where the wands could interact... Possibly...

The idea wasn't totally scrapped. I think they have to include something on Deathly Hallows, so after that movie comes out and they do a possible expansion/addition, maybe they'll make an area where the wands could interact... Possibly...

if that's the case you'll most likely have to buy a new wand, because I doubt the current ones have RFID sensors embedded in them.

That's probably true, but it's still a possibility, seeing as all Universal cares about is money...
Speaking of, any news on the Marauder's Map or other products being jacked up? I know someone said they were going to up it by $20, but did it end up happening? Or do we not know because softs have been dwindling?

Speaking of, any news on the Marauder's Map or other products being jacked up? I know someone said they were going to up it by $20, but did it end up happening? Or do we not know because softs have been dwindling?

All I know is someone saw the map for 65 dollars and walked away from a huge line for it lol...

Wow, so I am not sure if WWOHP was holding a ton of people the last couple days and therefore the rest of the park was dead or if people are coming in today preparing for Friday opening. I have been watching the wait times in IOA for the last two weeks on a regular basis (more than once a day I check them out) and I can tell you the wait times today are WAY higher than any other day. Things now have 45, 60, and even 90 minute waits!!!!!

Wow, so I am not sure if WWOHP was holding a ton of people the last couple days and therefore the rest of the park was dead or if people are coming in today preparing for Friday opening. I have been watching the wait times in IOA for the last two weeks on a regular basis (more than once a day I check them out) and I can tell you the wait times today are WAY higher than any other day. Things now have 45, 60, and even 90 minute waits!!!!!

the onley rides that have long wait times today is Doom and all the water rides.

the onley rides that have long wait times today is Doom and all the water rides.

In the last two weeks most rides were about 5 or 10 minute wait other than a couple rides which were 30 and maybe one that was 45. Nothing was ever more than 45 minutes.

Also, Seuss Trolley, p-flyer, and Spider-Man are also high.

In the last two weeks most rides were about 5 or 10 minute wait other than a couple rides which were 30 and maybe one that was 45. Nothing was ever more than 45 minutes.

Also, Seuss Trolley, p-flyer, and Spider-Man are also high.

Waits are not that bad but when potter grand opens waits for every ride exept storm force will be 100+.

Waits are not that bad but when potter grand opens waits for every ride exept storm force will be 100+.

I am not saying waits are awful, just an observation that either WWOHP was holding a lot of people or the parks are getting busier. I have been looking for trends, not OMG I would never go today because the waits are awful. Well actually, I am a local. I avoid any waits and go after 4 PM when I have express :) Just saying the wait times for most things have doubled since yesterday, that is a pretty good increase in wait times.

I am not saying waits are awful, just an observation that either WWOHP was holding a lot of people or the parks are getting busier. I have been looking for trends, not OMG I would never go today because the waits are awful. Well actually, I am a local. I avoid any waits and go after 4 PM when I have express :) Just saying the wait times for most things have doubled since yesterday, that is a pretty good increase in wait times.

Ok now :focus:

supposedly they put the gate back up.

I bet dd/dc will not be opening today or tomorrow, but don't think it's advertised as closed at the gate, maybe it is.

wonder if the lockers are gone yet lol