The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 596 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just thought I would share of couple of pictures with you all.

ws66gz.jpg

2dtunnd.jpg

o0q61w.jpg

ap7a76.jpg

vepug4.jpg

beh6r8.jpg

34tahch.jpg

2qb5952.jpg

Reactions: universal chris
Nice pics hatetofly. I love the back alley. Although a couple employees carting some merch back there gave me a :mean: look. I just pulled a :smiley:

Edit: I don't want to post again because this special rank bar is awesome! :ghost:

Edit: Does anyone have a video of the window effect in Domonic Maestro's?

Last edited:
All those pictures show every window that is back there so one of those must be it or I am totally blind.

I am totally watching the stream tonight, I would tape it but I cant so hopefully for those that cant see it tonight someone will be able to. Im so excited this is finally happening.

Last edited:
I'm hoping someone is gonna record it tonight. I'l give em' major rep! I'm stuck at work till 10.

I'm going to try and record and BBPH said he will be trying as well. If either of us don't, odds are, a major HP site such as Mugglenet will.