The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 137 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think that the wizarding world is fine how it is... Remember how they said our Hogwarts was going to look slightly different with different ornaments?
It was never confirmed or made public that our rendition of Hogwarts Castle would look different from its predecessors.

On a separate note, just so you and others are aware, we do not allow or condone the posting of backstage photos. The person who shared them was banned from these forums for that reason. How this person obtained those photos is beyond me, and how they tagged each one as their own is even further beyond me.

For those who haven't seen the list of rules/announcements made by Jon regarding these forums, please refrain from sharing photos that weren't taken from the vantage point of a typical park guest.

Reactions: Ryan
I was just at Universal for a special event tonight as I was lucky enough to have connections and it was really awesome seeing a silhouette of Hogwarts at night, so dramatic!  Unfortunately, it was too dark for me to get a good photo.  Scaffolding is back up on the Owlery.  Seems like they're having a bit of trouble with that or maybe they're just doing that more slowly?

I think it's amazing to see this here at Hollywood. It is truly a dream come true, THANK YOU UNIVERSAL!!

9f246bc3c36d9c035c27bafa7fb83af2.jpg

I know, just saying that it will amazing to have Hogwars literally only a few minutes away.
It's so awesome regardless though!  Seeing Hogwarts at Night is already really dramatic :)   I remember when the original Wizarding World in Orlando opened right when I graduated from high school thinking, "we were never going to get it in Hollywood."  But now we are pretty close!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12th Man
I remember some people saying a few months ago that Universal might not offer Annual Passes for the first few months of Potter being open (thus forcing everyone to by normal admission tickets every time to make more money). Do we still think that's something they would do? Surely not, right? That would just piss a bunch of people off.

They'd never do that. There's going to be new annual passes with different options and astronomical price points, because they know people WILL pay, as well as new "ticket packages". Some of the ticket packages and VIP/FOTL tickets won't include Potter, and some will offer Potter ala care as an add on, etc. There's gonna be a lot of change.

Which is necessary when you think about our sardine can of a park haha.

I think it's almost guaranteed we'll see a return time ticket system implemented into the land, like is being done in Orlando and even more so in Japan. The return time tickets for the Studio Tour almost seemed like a test as well.