The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

JawsVictim

Veteran Member
Nov 3, 2015
Its the best show in the park....IDK. We have room where the Tram loading station is (a good deal with warhouses and roads are if those can be used)
I would be down if they could make ours unique to USH
I’m all for keeping WW AND getting Hagrid’s, but I’m uncertain how moving it to the tram loading station would work. Are you saying the loading station moves to the lower lot and you board Hagrid’s in WWoHP and it takes a turn down into that area? I was trying to place it in a similar area to where it’s located in Orlando.

Jamesh22

Premium Member
Mar 13, 2018
When Waterworld eventually goes (which I don't think it will for a while) then I think it will be a MOM show & shops.

Interesting fact: Waterworld was marked on one of the USH evolution plans as 'future theme park development'
Maybe if we got a version of Bourne in the lower lot :shrug:

Jerroddragon

V.I.P.
Jun 27, 2017
I’m all for keeping WW AND getting Hagrid’s, but I’m uncertain how moving it to the tram loading station would work. Are you saying the loading station moves to the lower lot and you board Hagrid’s in WWoHP and it takes a turn down into that area? I was trying to place it in a similar area to where it’s located in Orlando.
If they could fit the Q there sure but Think it would be more just having it in that lower area Q and the ride and maybe use some of the hill as well for the ride

JawsVictim

Veteran Member
Nov 3, 2015
If they could fit the Q there sure but Think it would be more just having it in that lower area Q and the ride and maybe use some of the hill as well for the ride
You’d absolutely have to have the queue within Hogsmeade. It’d be interesting to have the queue also pass by Hagrid’s hut by the Hippogriff.

Jerroddragon

V.I.P.
Jun 27, 2017
You’d absolutely have to have the queue within Hogsmeade. It’d be interesting to have the queue also pass by Hagrid’s hut by the Hippogriff.
I really do not think the common guest cares where the Q is...a ride is a ride. But I think if you asked most people take away a show...or more the tram entrance most would move the entrance because you'd not lose something

Freak

Veteran Member
Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
Why settle for a short version of Hagrid's when you could have the full version of it in the tram plaza? If we do get Hagrid's, I either want the full version or none at all. I don't want another RotM situation where Florida gets the good version and we get a crap version because "ThErE's No SpAcE."

WaterWorld should be ear-marked for either a new mini land on a different IP, a roller coaster, or new HP roller coaster concept.