Theme Parks: Dark Ride Pics | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks: Dark Ride Pics

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The rules in all of these attractions clearly state no flash photography. Do you see a flash?

And to continue the thread here are some more dark ride pics with no flash :thumbs:

IMG_4906-1.jpg

IMG_4937-1.jpg

IMG_5246.jpg

IMG_5449.jpg

IMG_5468.jpg

IMG_5769.jpg

IMG_5770.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

Reactions: Octobers Fade
I have never once been told I wasn't able to take picture by a CM getting onto a ride with my big DSLR strapped to my neck. Of course I see the signs all over regarding flash photography and follow those rules. Heck, I don't even use my flash and don't think I have fired mine off on this camera at all.

Now Universal and Disney both have somewhat of a different policy when it comes to cameras on rides. For example you wont have an issue bringing it on Thunder Mountain but on the Mummy, No way Jose!

Last edited:
Thank you sir :thumbs: The fisheye is tough to shoot in low light with the max f/3.5 and shooting with a 12800 ISO is a little too much for my liking with the noise but still wanted to post these since they look pretty cool and not often you see fisheye on the rides. The lens is a manual focus also and gave me some trouble finding the right focus while trying to eyeball it but have since learned the trick to get a spot on focus.

Beautiful pics everyone :happy: All I have to work with is my camera phone and a Polariod i533 point and shoot 5MP cam :cheers: I wish I could get a really nice shot with it..but no..it doesn't take good dark ride or night pics in general :shrug:

Thanks Captain :wave: You may have some settings on your camera that will allow for some decent dark ride shots, may not be able to do much on the real dark rides like Haunted Mansion but on rides like Great Movie Ride that are brighter you could possibly get some pretty good ones.