Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are some attractions ONLY offering VQ?
Yes. And in my experience at Kong and Mummy, Virtual Line just got me into the physical line, which was backed up to the door and about 15-20 minutes. So be mindful if you stack back to back reservations.

Busch Gardens and SeaWorld will both require reservations when they re-open and reservations go live on their websites on Monday, the 8th at 10:00 AM:
After the first day they can probably just throw up a Google Doc and let people put their name on it.

Question about drinks/food...obviously If you’re snacking on a pretzel or having a beer...you can’t eat that without a mask. How do they police mask wearing if you’re walking and eating/drinking?

Question about drinks/food...obviously If you’re snacking on a pretzel or having a beer...you can’t eat that without a mask. How do they police mask wearing if you’re walking and eating/drinking?

You’re allowed to eat and drink without a mask

There’s no express now, right? Anyone know how this might affect premier passholders since the express after 4PM perk wouldn’t be good at this time?

Gotcha. Thank you for the response! So I could choose either VQ or standby at anything other than Hagrids

Oh, not all the time. I did see one yesterday (I think it was Kong) that you could choose either VQ or Stand-by. Other rides are one or the other, but they may change it based on need - but you have to utilize the method Universal is enforcing for the queue otherwise.

Reactions: Wonders_Of_Life
Status
Not open for further replies.