Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess we're swimming to MK for AP Previews, after walking the parking lot with no trams

I think the monorail and ferryboat will be running for CM previews, so I’d think they’ll have them up for AP previews as well.

Reactions: Alicia
The last plan I heard for the TTC to MK transfer was weird. To me it sounded like there would be multiple modes of transportation in use, but people may not get a choice in which one they end up on.

They’ve already run buses from TTC to MK in the past, and a large number of the resort bus loop stops won’t be in use. Don't even know why you bother with the monorail at TTC when resorts will need it.

Some people are scared of boats. Some people don’t like heights. Gonna be interesting to say the least.
Definitely. Supposedly an “all hands on deck bus/boat/monorail situation” for park open and close. Usually people gravitate to the monorail, so I’d assume there is a point where people would be forced to take the ferry or a bus. (Then again, distanced WDW buses only accommodate 6 parties, so I don’t know how much that really helps).

Reactions: Alicia
Ferry Boats, Monorail, and Buses are all supposed be transporting from TTC to MK.

No EPCOT Monorail since no park hopping (there will be direct buses from MK Resorts to EPCOT)

No Parking Trams anywhere from what I've been told.

Ferry Boats, Monorail, and Buses are all supposed be transporting from TTC to MK.

No EPCOT Monorail since no park hopping (there will be direct buses from MK Resorts to EPCOT)

No Parking Trams anywhere from what I've been told.

Wait... they are going to put people on enclosed buses and monorails but not use the open-air parking trams?

The upstairs ferry deck and parking trams are all I would feel safe with.

How are people supposed to get from the back areas of the parking lot? Walk all that way across open hot pavement?

Universal is in the process of offering furloughed workers back in, but by the sounds of it, if they don’t say yes by Saturday, they are subject to being laid off.

So they are definitely looking at trimming staff even more.

Before the shutdown the trams were dropping off in the front part of the MK parking lot, so it's not much different a walk now than it was then.

Before the shutdown the trams were dropping off in the front part of the MK parking lot, so it's not much different a walk now than it was then.
Yea, with construction still going on at the new entrance the tram stop was pretty far. Before the dip under the overpass.

Status
Not open for further replies.