Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening June 28, 2024) | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening June 28, 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Splash was my favorite ride and the OG ending is iconic

That being said, this new ending looks amazing. Not saying its better but for sure lives up the OG ending which is kinda insane

Only thing I'm kinda not a fan of is the Screen section in the laughing place....if it was 2D I think I could like it more. Little Mermaid did GCI and switched to a 2D style and that to me really improved the effect

Wonder how they will know your name?

Like for previews makes sense but unless they are stopping people like in ET and asking for your name wonder how this works

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
I didn't love Nothing can stop us now the firs time I heard it but love it now

This new song I like from what I'm hearing, its no Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah but sounds like a good song for the parks

All those months of doing “visual research” at New Orleans, and the best they can come up with was just copy + pasting the facade for DL’s Pirates?

Also yuck at the screens for windows.
It looks to me like it's pretty similar to Tiana's Palace, but more than likely it's just a New Orleans style building. Looks good to me!

Reactions: saint.piss
Wow, just as beautiful as the outside view of Avatar Land at AK.
That's a great comparison omg! I totally agree. Honestly everything I've seen from this re-theme is like DAK/TDL level quality. Such a huge win for Magic Kingdom!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: IzzyB
Sooo beautiful, on the outside. I'll see this in about 9 days ( day before media previews), even though we won't be able to ride during our two week WDW vacation. I'm sure the girls , 10 and 11, will be impressed......Don't mind missing the opening though, since this will bring big crowds to MK when it opens to the public. Plus, it'll be near impossible to get on.

The New Song is good and hopefully will become a classic but man I think this is the one area of the ride its hard to overcome Splash...the music

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah is an award winning song and think its the one thing I can understand if people aren't as big of the fan of the new song....once again its good but I just understand why its not for everyone

But I think Overall this attraction will be loved, in most ways the attractions looks upgraded and like I said from the start at nighttime this version would always going to be better because the OG was mostly just a dark mountain