Tokyo Disneyland Resort | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Tokyo Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here is a video that contains the PP preshow as well as the Tinker Bell ride. The TB ride reminds me basically of an upgraded version of the Hemlich's Choo Choo train from the now departed Bugs land.

Reactions: belloq87
Wow, amazing. Fantasyland could never!

Everything looks stellar, the Frozen ride looks grand with clever effects and cool; cool queque and lengthy as well!
The few pictures of the Tangled ride are just as picturesque and couldn’t believe they were animatronics and not statues.
Peter Pan is what a 3D family ride should be and the character animation is lively; amazing 2D to 3D adaptation.

All the complaints I’ve heard are just nerd nitpicks.
“It’s just a retell of the movie” Like if all the classic fantasy land rides aren’t.
“Peter Pan should’ve been practical” Go to Shanghai for that ultimate Peter Pan… Peter Pan’s flight is also next door at Tokyo Disneyland, would’ve been redundant.

Cannot wait to visit if I ever visit Japan.

I'm kind of surprised to see the Rapunzel in the tower animatronic is already looking worn. Or maybe she just has a scar on her chin now? :D

Reactions: mccgavin
Personally think the Tangled ride looks fantastic, would love that to come to Disneyland.

I'm a bit 'over' Frozen and although this is plussed it's still not that different from Epcot IMO. I get that it's a given for merch alone though.

Not sure about Peter Pan.

Either way getting 3 full fledged dark rides in one go is something I never thought I would see at an exisiting Disney park.

The Tangled ride looks good, but it also looks kinda short. Looks like it’s more of a really good C-ticket.
Think that's just the video. The press release says 5 mins and Frozen is 6.5 mins.

I mean Tangled looks like something you should be able to add....quick

So for sure I could see that coming to more parks.....one day over say B&TB which I think would be much more involved to build again

Also watched Frozen...I welcome this new version to Disneyland if it comes....like WDW is fine but these new ones are pretty great to me

Towards the end of this video there is some very brief actual on ride footage from Peter Pan. IDK why on ride footage for this ride is taking much longer to trickle out versus Frozen and Tangled.

Towards the end of this video there is some very brief actual on ride footage from Peter Pan. IDK why on ride footage for this ride is taking much longer to trickle out versus Frozen and Tangled.

OLC may not want the media to post it since the 3D effect isn't going to show up on film.

Personally think the Tangled ride looks fantastic, would love that to come to Disneyland.

I'm a bit 'over' Frozen and although this is plussed it's still not that different from Epcot IMO. I get that it's a given for merch alone though.

Not sure about Peter Pan.

Either way getting 3 full fledged dark rides in one go is something I never thought I would see at an exisiting Disney park.

Think that's just the video. The press release says 5 mins and Frozen is 6.5 mins.
It's unfortunately not the video, The Indoor segment is 4 scenes in total. Rapunzel Swinging Around The Tree, Glowing Hair Scene, Cityscape Bridge And The Lantern Scene.

It's unfortunately not the video, The Indoor segment is 4 scenes in total. Rapunzel Swinging Around The Tree, Glowing Hair Scene, Cityscape Bridge And The Lantern Scene.

5 minutes is about the length of Na'Vi River Journey and pretty sure we all find that insanely short (especially for the wait). I think we've been trained to think that if we're going on a Disney boat ride, we're in for at least 8-10 minutes.

I'm not concerned by the lengths of any of the rides.

These are four attractions all being added to the park at one time, and their individual scopes appear to have been thought-out to complement each other:

E-Ticket: Peter Pan (I assume, could be a D+)
D-Ticket: Frozen
C-Ticket: Tangled
B-Ticket: Tink

Reactions: Mad Dog and Jake S
These are four attractions all being added to the park at one time, and their individual scopes appear to have been thought-out to complement each other:

E-Ticket: Peter Pan (I assume, could be a D+)
D-Ticket: Frozen
C-Ticket: Tangled
B-Ticket: Tink
I agree with this, but I think they were aiming for Frozen as the E-Ticket, and Peter Pan as the D-Ticket.

Reactions: belloq87
Very Spider-Man/Ratatouille-ish, with flying sequences that remind of Flight of Passage.

Which I guess is kind of the only way to go with another Peter Pan dark ride, given that the classic Peter Pan's Flight still exists at Tokyo Disneyland.

Very Spider-Man/Ratatouille-ish, with flying sequences that remind of Flight of Passage.

Which I guess is kind of the only way to go with another Peter Pan dark ride, given that the classic Peter Pan's Flight still exists at Tokyo Disneyland.
Apparently the RV is indeed trackless. there was a picture of the RV in the loading station and there didn't appear to be a track. I can see why they went with the ride they did as it is a way to balance out the land with two heavily practical boat rides.

This will also be the ride system of choice for the Avengers E ticket at DCA. Will be interesting to see if they improve upon anything for Avengers. But they have a solid base.