Tokyo Disneyland Resort | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Tokyo Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Am I the only one who thinks they hit it out of the park? For a Disney renaissance fan, this is the ultimate fan service like best ride they have done in the last 10 years :bolt:

This is the Tokyo Disneyland thread not the Rise of the Resistance thread
Yeah I knew I would get some flack for that, but I think ROTR is fun and all but this looks amazing. This is probably a personal preference though. I like shows a lot and this is basically a mini broadway musical that you get to join. It's definitely geared toward the Japanese audience

Reactions: belloq87
Yeah I knew I would get some flack for that, but I think ROTR is fun and all but this looks amazing. This is probably a personal preference though. I like shows a lot and this is basically a mini broadway musical that you get to join. It's definitely geared toward the Japanese audience
Haha, I was playing of course,

If you like it, then you like it...There really is no debate if you enjoy something or not..you just do haha.

Reactions: Trumen882
It definitely seems to flow a little better without the various "stall" moments that were captured in the first ride video.
Couldn’t agree more, this was my first exact thought. Flowed 10x better for that I actually enjoyed this much more. Seems to me more like a plussed Classic Disney dark ride. They often give scenes and not story, and this works well with that. They did well really well here, maybe not 10/10 but that video shows this thing way better.

Couldn’t agree more, this was my first exact thought. Flowed 10x better for that I actually enjoyed this much more. Seems to me more like a plussed Classic Disney dark ride. They often give scenes and not story, and this works well with that. They did well really well here, maybe not 10/10 but that video shows this thing way better.
POV views vary......thus, another example of why one needs to actually physically experience an attraction multiple times to give a definitive opinion/review.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
POV views vary......thus, another example of why one needs to actually physically experience an attraction multiple times to give a definitive opinion/review.

Completely agree. I've watched a couple others POVs and each shows different things. The cars actually split during the mob scene with some facing the wardrobe and others the feather duster/other magical objects. I think this ride really needs to be experienced in person (probably also from different cars) to be fully appreciated

Very true! This is a plussed Little Mermaid, with fully fleshed out sets is the vibe I got. I love it!

Reactions: Mad Dog
Very true! This is a plussed Little Mermaid, with fully fleshed out sets is the vibe I got. I love it!
Yes. and I like the Little Mermaid, and ride it multiple times each vacation. Parks need a diversified lineup. Not every ride needs to be a thrilling adventure like RotR, Hagrids, FJ etc. I like a couple of slow moving, long, dark rides thrown into
the mix. B&B is kind of in that mold....only a number of levels above Mermaid in quality of sets. If the attraction is an IP musical that I like the music a lot, I relish the opportunity to hear lots of that music....ie. Mermaid, B&B.

Yes. and I like the Little Mermaid, and ride it multiple times each vacation. Parks need a diversified lineup. Not every ride needs to be a thrilling adventure like RotR, Hagrids, FJ etc. I like a couple of slow moving, long, dark rides thrown into
the mix. B&B is kind of in that mold....only a number of levels above Mermaid in quality of sets. If the attraction is an IP musical that I like the music a lot, I relish the opportunity to hear lots of that music....ie. Mermaid, B&B.
Yep, I’d love to hear this in English for my own perspective but I still get the feels from this video. This should come to the US.