Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tomb of the Ancients

That's strange. We did the UTH tour in there yesterday, and they rope was still there, but it was hanging up top. I wonder if they moved it for some reason, and forgot to put it back down.

It looked like everything was still connected
The effect was working, seemed to be just cycling automatically.

yeah the effect is just automatic

perhaps no one was pulling it and it was a waste of al effect? (since maybe no one was triggering it)

yeah the effect is just automatic

perhaps no one was pulling it and it was a waste of al effect? (since maybe no one was triggering it)
Or people where holding up progress trying to find it. Or the GAT itself is broken, but not the effect.

They started cycling Bloodengutz trigger automatically too.

I thought this house was pretty neat. I really felt like I was in another world in there. I wish the glowing wall area was longer though.

So is that creature at the end the same robot from AWIL just re-skinned? it looks about the same size and has similar movements. I'm not complaining just wondering.