Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

Hi All, I am new here, came across your website while doing a search for Toothsome, I have some friends who are visiting the parks and are willing to get me some macarons, I love macarons and hear that these are very yummy, does anyone know the flavors they offer? I know there are a lot but was hoping for some help. I can get the rest of what I would like through the mail order but no items that are not pre packaged, so this will just have to do me till I get to visit, which I hope is sooner rather then later. Any help with the macaron flavors would be great, thank you in advance.
Welcome to IU. :thumbsup:

Thank you, I was just hoping for an overall of the flavors for people who are there often, thank you.

Just picked some up a few days ago.

They've actually expanded their Macaron display case recently. There's no definitive list of flavors online cause they rotate through a few seasonal selections, but these are a couple of the ones that I saw. Hope you enjoy them!

• Key Lime
  • PB&J
  • German Chocolate
  • Lavendar
  • Pistachio
  • Coconut
  • Caramel Macchiato
  • Salted Caramel
  • Birthday Cake
  • Cookies & Cream
  • Rose
  • Absinthe
  • Lemon Blueberry
  • Vanilla Bean
  • Chocolate
  • Irish Cream
  • Strawberry Cheesecake

Correct. One of the few that don't. (Probably has something to do with the popularity)
Yeah, and we waited like twice as long as the quoted wait times once they gave us the beeper. But it was worth the wait. It even beat our lofty expectations. Food was real good and the portions were large. We actually ordered too much, next time we'll order less. And the ambiance is excellent. This is a big plus for CitiWalk.

Yeah, and we waited like twice as long as the quoted wait times once they gave us the beeper. But it was worth the wait. It even beat our lofty expectations. Food was real good and the portions were large. We actually ordered too much, next time we'll order less. And the ambiance is excellent. This is a big plus for CitiWalk.

I will say, and @Drew can vouch, their burgers are probably best at CityWalk. Cowfish definitely has the unique combos, but don't sleep on Toothsome.

I will say, and @Drew can vouch, their burgers are probably best at CityWalk. Cowfish definitely has the unique combos, but don't sleep on Toothsome.

I'm still sad that I was having dental issues when we went and I could only have a waffle. Next tiiiiime.

How far do the beepers go? AKA can we go to the Lone Palm Airport and wait?