Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

They found pretty much one of the only things Disney doesn't have when it comes to food and it looks like they turned it into an awesome setting. Definitely a big improvement over NBA City (or should be).

Disney have that Ghirardelli chocolate place (trying to find the name on that Disney Springs website was a nightmare, horrible website) so I wouldn't call the chocolate thing completely unique but as an experience and a building, wow, it looks great.

Disney have that Ghirardelli chocolate place (trying to find the name on that Disney Springs website was a nightmare, horrible website) so I wouldn't call the chocolate thing completely unique but as an experience and a building, wow, it looks great.
This is much more than Ghirardelli. This is going much farther in terms of theming and it's also a restaurant, unlike ghirardelli, which is just dessert.

I really like this concept. I also agree it is very unique and very much needed. So far Universal has crappy franchise dessert places. So I am glad to see something like this where not only will it have great unique non-franchise desserts, but it will also have unique high end dinner options. The theme is awesome. I agree the name could be better and I think people will call it Chocolate Factory, which is fine.