Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Transformers: The Ride - 3D

I just checked with my contact. You exit out of the gift shop - just like I remembered from my visit there last summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the supply vault on the back of the building in USF? If so that greatly intrigues me to how the building is laid out.
578018_438103386275592_1861815487_n.jpg

supposedly this might be the back of the building where Supply Vault is. I'll get more photos soon.

Yes the supply vault is in the rear and the entrance is on the opposite corner facing towards New york street, as you leave the supply vault it dumps you out in front of mels diner and helps with the flow of traffic. I was at USF a couple days ago.

Im happy to hear these are being tested  at USH. I currently haven't taken a picture with the autobots but i may have to so i can check out how cool they are. 

I don't see them getting a better ride experience than us, we have the most top of the line projection and 3D system, so that's most likely not true.

On a side note, I also have never fully understood.....we jam the AllSpark into Megatron and that kills him? Or what exactly happens in the finale?

Also, as I side note, the one effect I think the ride needs more of is wind effects! A LOT. Especially the long flying sequence through Chicago and the finale where we fall, there's no wind effect. I think that's sorely missing

I don't see them getting a better ride experience than us, we have the most top of the line projection and 3D system, so that's most likely not true.
Yeah, that doesn't make much sense. Our optics are already pretty advanced.

On a side note, I also have never fully understood.....we jam the AllSpark into Megatron and that kills him? Or what exactly happens in the finale?
Allen, I have no clue. This is coming from a guy who didn't even understand the Transformers franchise.

Hahaha I kinda gave up after the second one. I mean, it's an exciting ride and I totally get the gist of it, but that ending "no more running recruits...if he wants the AllSpark....HE CAN HAVE IT!!" *jam*

#1 I thought the AllSpark is the source for their life. How would it kill him. Was It just the punch?

#2 if it was that easy to kill him, why did it take so long? If the rookie Evac did it in one swing, why didn't Optimus do that instead of throwing punches?

#3 I'll just shut up now cuz there doesn't seem to be a valid answer :p hahaha

^ Wait seriously???? Every single time I've been, for many months since opening, NEVER has there been any fans or wind I'm the finale. Interesting.....have I had horrible bad luck the 35+ times I've been on the ride or has it never worked??? Can someone else lemme know?