Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 564 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
That video made me realize what a stark lack of a score Transformers has. Some music cues would do this ride a whole lot of good.

Reactions: Jones14
Ok, watching this made me think that it would be awsome if the last elevator scene was a physical vertical drop

Also...this is freaking awesome
How would you achieve that? If the motion platform is also a drop tower, a la Rise of the Resistance, but you keep the same film, then you’re messing with the footage. You’d have to have a big screen that expands onto the ground, a motion base, either for the vehicle or the ground, that can tip a full 90*, and new safety mechanisms.

How would you achieve that? If the motion platform is also a drop tower, a la Rise of the Resistance, but you keep the same film, then you’re messing with the footage. You’d have to have a big screen that expands onto the ground, a motion base, either for the vehicle or the ground, that can tip a full 90*, and new safety mechanisms.
I was thinking more like Rise or the Resistance

Except with this is has a busbar and would be a lot easier to park in place haha

I was thinking more like Rise or the Resistance

Except with this is has a busbar and would be a lot easier to park in place haha
Oh! Well, aight.

I think, then, you’d just have to adjust the perspective in the ride film. Falling downward physically + falling forward in the film = motion sickness.

Random question, but I was looking back on some pics from an old USH trip and one of them was about the Energon drink. Does anyone know if there is any reason that they never brought this over to USF?

Love the themed drinks, would love them scattered everywhere throughout the parks. More stuff like Jurassic IPA please!

What was this drink?

Has an elevator been down? Wait times have been crazy the last few weeks
I think so, I rode it a couple days ago and they were loading and dispatching very slowly, the 2nd car would also have to wait awhile after the first dispatched

Reactions: Speed