Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
For me, seat placement always affects how I feel. I'll be fine in the first two rows. If I get placed in the back, I get thrashed around so badly that I can't wait to get off.

Rode earlier today and one of the vehicles that came by the station was making a high-pitched, very loud whirring noise. They weren’t loading it or any vehicles around it, cycling them through empty instead (I would guess because of the noise). Anyone know what would cause this? My uneducated guess would be some kind of safety alert built into the RVs. The ride was down a few minutes ago when I walked by again.

Completely random thought.. I love the ride itself, but I really hate how the exterior fits in with the surrounding areas. I wish they would’ve come up with something that fit in even a tiny bit.

Yeah I would’ve loved if the building had city facades (at least on the New York and Lagoon sides) with a more “discreet” entrance into the headquarters, which makes more sense within the story anyway, imo. You could still put Optimus Prime outside so guests know that’s an entrance to a ride. Of course, that’s a lot of $$$, but I think it would’ve done wonders for the skyline.