Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 327 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
From today,

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I have heard that even though you might know about it before riding, you might have a very difficult time knowing when it happens. It is was designed a seamless space saver. I know nothing about it technically.

Okay, thank you Teebin. I just think the tech could be used in some interesting ways even if it was only utilized to save space here... But probably not, I usually can't go really far beyond some story concepts for rides :lol:

Could this graphic be any more poorly executed??? It looks like a 70 yo Italian Sunday School teacher painted it. Yeesh!

Someone send it to UC and laugh at them.

I can understand the rough edges because the panels are very textured...but what I cant excuse is that its blatantly unlevel.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0251.jpg

Very nice faux galvanized metal finish.

Yet another great update, HTF! I could have done without the Dora stuff though! :saw:

If that's the merch cart I think it is (near the lagoon across from Mel's), that photo was posted to show that superstar stuff has replaced tf stuff, a sign of the supply vault opening soon.

IMG_0265.jpg

Could this graphic be any more poorly executed??? It looks like a 70 yo Italian Sunday School teacher painted it. Yeesh!

Someone send it to UC and laugh at them.

I took that for you Teebs :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If that's the merch cart I think it is (near the lagoon across from Mel's), that photo was posted to show that superstar stuff has replaced tf stuff, a sign of the supply vault opening soon.

:thumbs:

Screamscape is JUST NOW reporting that they are hearing that Monsters Cafe could be turned into a Transformers themed restaurant.

Thought we already figured out this wasn't going to happen (at least, not right away). Either way, Screamscape is super late to the game on this one.

I think if they wanted to do the Transformers restaurant, it would need to opened with the ride in two months. Also, we did confirm that project 007 was not for the restaurant but for the reopening of Donkey's meet and greet. Personally, a stand for Energon is all they really need, and don't forget about Springfield. That's where the new restaurants are going.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
So glad theyre painting that garage door. Like you have no idea how relieved I am. I do believe the finishing touches are being put on the front and the sign for the ride will be up soon. I dont expect Optimus to go up this early before opening. I would think they would install Optimus the night before opening and during the opening ceremony unveil him.

Thats how I would do it atleast. Doesnt make sense to put him up this early.

A merch manager at the cart told me that the merch from the cart will be in the supply store by Saturday I talked to A LOT of people today. :lol:

This may help add weight to this. The Supply Vault is to be Stocked at 35% when its open the stocking will take place this weekend with a possible opening on Monday in two week increments they plan on increasing that % to match the bigger talent for Mardi Gras crowds. Also it is being advertised with promotions for Grad Bash for High Schools from my understanding so an April opening doesn't sound too Wild to me at least.