Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 331 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Though I really like the look of the building, I've always thought something was missing...after looking through lots of your guys' great pictures I thought more of a rusty brown/tan color for the building would've done wonders for how it looks. It would've been simple too! I guess there's no chance of it changing color now but does anyone else think a more aged brown look would look good?

I don't think so. Just being there and seeing how it goes with everything else, I think Brown would not have worked. It also would not work with the military feeling of the building as they are normally grey.

Great catch with the column in the wrong spot!!! I think you are right, I wonder if they will move the column or extend the pipes, or do nothing?

The other one in the other corner isnt facing the same way, its on the front wall, where the other one isnt, so it certainly isnt symetrical, & now it seems those metal pipes have nowhere to go, or they need to bend them around to make them go into that column.

All you need to do is look at the speaker section embedded in the column to see that's where the column is where it was intended to be.

They may well add something there to blend in the pipes later on. It's pretty harsh to be so nit picky on the construction guys when the building's not even finished yet.

I know, it's confusing. Even if the column is in fact in the right place right now, doent mean there wasnt a mistake in the initial design/blueprint, & now it's too late to fix it. & just because I pointed out a potential mistake doent mean Im being nit-picky. Ive already said I'm the biggest fan here of the design of the building, & Im sure they''ll fix it so its not so obvious. This one little mistake isnt going to make me hate everything else. But again, I could be totally wrong & there is in fact no mistake whatsoever, it could just appear that way without it being finished. Time will tell!

I heard from someone who was just there earlier this week that a construction worker said the ride is done. They are having employees riding it and doing the safety video. Don't know if its true, but sounds good. I'm sure some of you already know this.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I don't know why they have delayed that corner column. I don't believe it is a mistake, but if it is not built, the building will have an inconsistent look to it. Unbalanced.

From @OrlandoInformer

Got some amazing shots of [HASHTAG]#Transformers[/HASHTAG] @UniversalORL today - first photo published of the Energon serving stations?

ibnulUHiUSG3TM.jpg

From Orlando Informer's Facebook

The exterior of Transformers I nearly complete. What do you think?

icbbVnuy3M6fo.jpg

What are they referring to as the first published photos?

I heard from someone who was just there earlier this week that a construction worker said the ride is done. They are having employees riding it and doing the safety video. Don't know if its true, but sounds good. I'm sure some of you already know this.

False. Nowhere close to done.

Haven't they already installed the screens and are working out the kinks with alligning the ride vehicles with the screens so that the 3D will work right? Even though the set pieces and other important things aren't put in place yet?

Aligning the screens and the vehicles in a new building may be dicey. They have to reprogram so many 'IF' 'THEN' 'ELSE' or something like it kinds of commands it could send one daffy.