Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 418 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I got excited until the video took me back to the Facebook page. They're going to have people thinking the ride will be open tomorrow unless they say something. We know how the people on Facebook can be.

Is the queue like disputable me? Or is there an inside queue also?

There is a heavily themed small interior queue, a small shaded queue with screens outside, a large unshaded queue outside, and an extended queue of poles and chains.

From the Universal Orlando Facebook page:

WARNING – Megatron has arrived in Orlando. Tomorrow we will announce the grand opening date for TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D and share further instructions on how you can prepare for battle. You will be able to join the resistance, customize your own NEST ID, get exclusive video, images and more!
There’s no time to wait…

Does it bother anyone else that they did the EXACT same opening stunt in Cali? Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool, but the fact they've already done this, makes this seem much less exciting.

It will probably be an online thing, where you insert a picture and change the name or title.

Agreed, because it sounds like you will be able to do this before the ride opens. Sounds like there will be online things we can do starting tomorrow, to "join" the resistance and then when they actually come on June 20th is when we would be able to ride it/experience the resistance.

Does it bother anyone else that they did the EXACT same opening stunt in Cali? Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool, but the fact they've already done this, makes this seem much less exciting.

It's publicity to the local market. The wrap on the staples center wasn't intended for or used as national marketing, rather to get the locals excited. This wrap is the exact same thing. Most of the people on this coast who are aware of the staples center follow theme parks.

So, you think we will be making the N.E.S.T IDs in the queue or online?

just for confirmation:

https://twitter.com/UniversalORL/status/329681131656060929
Universal Orlando ‏@UniversalORL 40m

MEGATRON has arrived in Orlando. Tomorrow we will announce the grand opening date for TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D. pic.twitter.com/Uwl5L6V9dI

bjndphyciaupxv2.jpg

Yeah, its more or less the same, but I think the current video they made is WAAAYY better than the one they did for Hollywood!!!!

Are we going to get people walking around with signs saying the end is near and promoting the ride? That was a nice touch they added to Staples, and I'm hoping we get it here too