Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 460 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Behind the fence there's four huge pieces of something covered by a brown tarp with a cherry picker as well. Optimus? Confirmed. Also there's more black fencing up to protect what seems to be more tarp out to protect our autbot buddy. There's also a queue video loop going on right now. Nothing special.

Last edited:
BTW, the fine print reads:

"Access is for Passholders only and requires a valid annual pass for admission into Universal Studios. Exclusive Ride Times begin one (1) hour prior to Universal Studios Florida regular opening hour, valid only at Transformers-The Ride 3D and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit®. Universal Express ride access is not available during Passholder Exclusive Ride Times. Additional restrictions may apply."

This just says that you need your AP for admission to the park, not to access the ride... I wonder if on-site hotel guests, who also have early entry, will get to ride during these dates :shrug:

Thank you for the information Felipe. I wouldn't be surprised if they give that benefit to resort guests.

The AP previews seem to be only from 8:00-9:00 a.m. Will they run past that time? I'm going on the 15th, and to play it safe I will be there at 8 a.m., if not sooner. Not taking any chances. Hopefully they still have some AP decals left.

From UOTeam:

Team Members, the time has come to experience the battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons! You’re invited to experience TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D at a special Team Member Preview tonight (Tuesday) and tomorrow (Wednesday) morning:

Tuesday, May 28
7:00pm* – 10:00pm

Wednesday, May 29
7:00am – 9:00am
To enter, Team Members should head towards the attraction’s extended queue near Monsters Café.

*Since the park will still be open to guests, Team Members should be either in full Wardrobe compliance or in guest-friendly plain clothes. To ensure a well-paced experience for Team Members and operators, please consider arriving later during the preview window.

Note: This opportunity is for Team Members only. You must bring your UO ID to gain access to the Preview.

Our teams have been hard at work to open in record time, so we appreciate your understanding and support of this limited preview. Please stay tuned for additional opportunities for Team Members to experience our newest attraction!

Please note that during Team Member Preview, the attraction is in “technical rehearsal,” and is subject to incomplete effects, ride interruptions, or downtimes. This is a test and adjustment phase in which you are helping ride operators gain experience. Thank you for your assistance in ensuring a successful grand opening of TRANSFORMERS: The Ride - 3D!

Gonna try and make it to this tonight and grab whatever photos I can!

Sounds like my next trip will be on May 29th. I'm excited to roll out, and it's nice that they'll have Rockit open as a backup ride!