Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 554 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I hadn't noticed if anyone had mentioned these, but they are selling them filled with those icee drinks at Monster's Cafe drink stand:

2d0jiig.jpg

I'm visiting Cali in December and it doesn't look like I'll be visiting USH this time. It's got too many clones and the only thing I haven't seen is Kong.

I'm visiting Cali in December and it doesn't look like I'll be visiting USH this time. It's got too many clones and the only thing I haven't seen is Kong.
The tram tour is worth it. Kong is not (wasn't impressed at all). However, I wouldn't go to USH specifically for the tram tour.

I kno this has been asked many times, but are we ever going to get Energon here?

Last I read on here the drink wouldn't be in the park until next year at the earliest. Something to do with a Fox/Simpsons drink licensing agreement for the Flaming Moe's.

One of insiders will probably correct me on this :cheers:

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Last I read on here the drink wouldn't be in the park until next year at the earliest. Something to do with a Fox/Simpsons drink licensing agreement for the Flaming Moe's.

One of insiders will probably correct me on this :cheers:

Tis a legal and royalty issue :thumbs:

I also forgot to mention after going on this last week that the environmental effects amazed me. The scene at the top of the skyscraper (?) with the wind blowing all around you is really astoundingly convincing!

I'm sure this is all old news to those of you who can ride every week, but for us 'land of far-far-away' people it still counts as news :p

I also forgot to mention after going on this last week that the environmental effects amazed me. The scene at the top of the skyscraper (?) with the wind blowing all around you is really astoundingly convincing!

I'm sure this is all old news to those of you who can ride every week, but for us 'land of far-far-away' people it still counts as news :p

That's a really amazing and overlooked effect. If you look in the background of the screen there, you can actually see wind blowing debris around with the Wind direction being consistent with what you feel in the car. Gives a great sense of immersion.

Seeing how active this thread still is, is a testament of how truly kick-ass this ride is! Went on it again recently and it's mind-blowing how fast paced this ride is. Nonstop action! Definitely my favorite ride at USF.