Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Trying to Decide between Rush of Fear and Frequent Fear

Jun 24, 2019
Orlando-Ovideo
Hey I hope you all are having a good day!
I'm trying to decide between Rush of Fear and Frequent Fear. I'm currently in high school and have my driver's license. My plan was to go during September a lot, before it gets really busy. My plan was to go on wednesday and Thursday. I noticed that Rush of Fear has only every other day, which would mean that i would go Wednesday and Friday. If i go with Frequent Fear, i doubt i would go at all during October. What do you all think?

Please let me know if i can clarify anything! Thank you for all advice!
Have a nice day!

I'm trying to decide between Rush of Fear and Frequent Fear. I'm currently in high school and have my driver's license. My plan was to go during September a lot, before it gets really busy. My plan was to go on wednesday and Thursday. I noticed that Rush of Fear has only every other day, which would mean that i would go Wednesday and Friday. If i go with Frequent Fear, i doubt i would go at all during October. What do you all think?

Have a nice day!
I get the rush of fear, add up the nights you can go and divide that into the cost and if the number is good for you get that. You will have plenty of the event and if you want more you can upgrade before the pass expires

Have a nice day!
Regarding the bolded, I'm not sure what you mean.

The Rush of Fear Pass is valid:
  • Sep: 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29

Regarding the bolded, I'm not sure what you mean.

The Rush of Fear Pass is valid:
  • Sep: 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
I've heard that Saturdays and Sundays are very busy, and i don't think i would go. I thought that the pass only covers every other day?

I get the rush of fear, add up the nights you can go and divide that into the cost and if the number is good for you get that. You will have plenty of the event and if you want more you can upgrade before the pass expires
ok thank you for the advice

Have a nice day!

You mention having your license, but what are you gonna do parking wise? That's what i was wondering about your post.

As for frequent fear. Well, the last days of the event are cool. I know you might not wanna visit during the busy days or in october, but the last November day is cool to see. Sometimes the houses change from the beginning to the end. Going the first days is cool

Im not saying that you should pick frequent fear, but being able to go through the entire event can be cool.
Specially at the end in Nov.