Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sad my family and I aren't going to be able to catch this show next week. We'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday. Missed it by only 3 weeks and we only get to the parks once every 2 years or so. Just my luck i guess...:'(

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well, we know the show won't run during special event nights, and even if it hasn't opened yet, it's still a Mardi Gras weekend. They probably want that to be the focus, especially on their last night of the event. BTW, all of you who've seen the show testing, it's mostly been on week nights, right?

I'm so sad my family and I aren't going to be able to catch this show next week. We'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday. Missed it by only 3 weeks and we only get to the parks once every 2 years or so. Just my luck i guess...:'(

You might catch some testing, though!

Cool. Thanks for the info! I'm going to drop by Uni this Saturday afternoon to catch the last beads of the season, and if I see any random testing I'll try to capture it.

Cool. Thanks for the info! I'm going to drop by Uni this Saturday afternoon to catch the last beads of the season, and if I see any random testing I'll try to capture it.

I believe the last fireworks video was shot last Sunday after closing. Even if you go on Saturday, stay until closing and head to the top of the north garage or just the east shore of Citywalk and wait for a half hour... they might test again, who knows.

I believe the last fireworks video was shot last Sunday after closing. Even if you go on Saturday, stay until closing and head to the top of the north garage or just the east shore of Citywalk and wait for a half hour... they might test again, who knows.

Yep, I was thinking of doing that :thumbs:

Or perhaps finding a clear view from the Hard Rock Hotel, lest we forget that some of its East-facing upper-story rooms offer quite the direct view of USF.

LOL! I actually thought about it, but unless you're in a room, I don't think there's a good enough view from there.

Some of the elevator areas offer really good views over the park as well. So you don't really need a room to get something decent. But it is not like one is gonna be able to see details of the screens or main aspects of the show.

Reactions: violarum
The other cool thing is that you would see the fireworks and hear a good deal of the music from, let's say, the far side of the US bridge. Sure, no fountains and projections, but it would be fun for the imagination.

The other cool thing is that you would see the fireworks and hear a good deal of the music from, let's say, the far side of the US bridge. Sure, no fountains and projections, but it would be fun for the imagination.
I would be more excited just to hear Morgan Freeman's voice...I forget what the hotel was called, but it is the big round one right outside of Universal by Wet N Wild, you could clearly see the lagoon from up there...and there is always Dr. Doom..

Status
Not open for further replies.