Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Work being done on one of the stations. They had divers in the water as well.

IMG_7782.jpg

IMG_7793.jpg

IMG_7818.jpg

IMG_7824.jpg

IMG_7825.jpg

IMG_7828.jpg

Someone needs to take one for the team and see if Cinespec is now projecting from the London side.
During HHN it was, but it was very dark and did not fit the screen entirely (which is strange)...could be a projector setting, but it was strange. I'm sure it will be on for cinnespec.

Should be any day now Reel. The construction fence in Springfield is going up very soon :thumbs:

This barge was not functioning during the show on 11/22. As shown here . . .

LS-018.jpg

According to OTPN, it was still not functioning as of last night.

BriMan and/or HtF. Did you stay for the show? If so, were all barges functioning?

Last edited:
Project 315 PM lives on! It turns out that the lagoon wall permit that I found last week is for enhancement of the Central Park area. Today, a Notice of Commencement was filed with Nassal for the "Project 315pm: Central Park Wall." The NoC had the permit number from last week, so it was not for Simpsons.

This barge was not functioning during the show on 11/22. As shown here . . .

LS-018.jpg

According to OTPN, it was still not functioning as of last night.

BriMan and/or HtF. Did you stay for the show? If so, were all barges functioning?

I saw them working on this barge yesterday btw

Status
Not open for further replies.