Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do this? It was so nice to sit on the ground and see CineSpec through the bars. The concrete barrier forces one to stand for the duration of the show if you want this spot.

Why do this? It was so nice to sit on the ground and see CineSpec through the bars. The concrete barrier forces one to stand for the duration of the show if you want this spot.

I think it is because the new lasers in the show shine down there and they put up the plastic cover to prevent the lasers from going into guest's eyes. Now they are making it more permanent with a concrete wall.

So, Aiello just told us on Twitter that a special show was put together for tonight. Why hasn't this been advertised????

Seriously...

I remember someone posted that the show tonight would be at midnight, but then someone else said it'd probably just be the regular show and a countdown.

Hopefully someone gets video. I'm really curious to see if it's just an added tidbit, or a whole new show put together for New Year's Eve.

“@Michael_Aiello: @Parkscope while we can't do the bigger shows, the team and I did create a special 10 minute lagoon piece in place of [HASHTAG]#cinespec[/HASHTAG] for tonight.”

“@Michael_Aiello: @Parkscope while we can't do the bigger shows, the team and I did create a special 10 minute lagoon piece in place of #cinespec for tonight.”
Cool! NYE was always very weak at Universal..hopefully the show packs all of the pyro from cinnespec into the 10 minutes to make it seem huge

“@Michael_Aiello: Happy New Year, to all! I'll be at the lagoon for a special show of pop hits of 2012! [HASHTAG]#GangnamlagoonStyle[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#lasersaremyfriend[/HASHTAG] @UniversalORL”

Man, that would so cool to see a special celebration of 2012 like Google's Zeitgeist, but with fireworks and water elements. It would be neat if they updated the show at least close to as often as MM&Y/CTM was updated at MK, with special holiday segments.

Wow it's so crowded its hard to find a good spot by the lagoon. And it looks like the third screen is down for tonight.

Themeparks4life you were right lol. Should have got here earlier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.