Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal’s Great Movie Escape

I guess in the short term if they wanted to gain more sales they could amp up the bar side of it- like add some entertainment on the stage or background music. Right now sitting in there for a drink is incredibly boring compared to everything nearby

I guess in the short term if they wanted to gain more sales they could amp up the bar side of it- like add some entertainment on the stage or background music. Right now sitting in there for a drink is incredibly boring compared to everything nearby
That’s actually a great idea to use that stage there for small shows/musicians.

Still has 2.2 stars on google reviews with 100+ reviews…

Can’t be too long until they throw in the towel? SNL comedy club incoming?

They could turn this into an SNL Dinner Theater. Stage is already there, can install a kitchen behind Fat Tuesday. Two showings a night, could be a hit.
I think an SNL experience should go in the former Blue Man Group theater, then they can do occasional tapings.

Put some pinball machines in there

So I finally returned to do OUTATIME with my wife and a friend who hadn't done it. We walked up at 7:30 on a Friday night and couldn't get rezzies until 9:15 - so take that as you will.

Got 13 out of 16. The added scorecard is a much-needed addition.

Spoilers below from our experience
The two "harder rooms" are still the Old West and Biff's Museum. I think we finally figured out the West room, but they moved us along mid-puzzle so IDK if we were right. Biff's Museum, we did figure it out, but it wasn't recognizing our answer. We asked a TM after the game to make sure if we did do it right. She confirmed we were right, but didn't know why it didn't allow us to move on. She offered a redo, which was nice, but not necessary for just one technical blunder. Still, that room isn't very clear on how to break the code so it's kinda annoying.

I would love if someone could provide an explanation about how that room is supposed to work. We were stumped.

I would love if someone could provide an explanation about how that room is supposed to work. We were stumped.

So you have to choose the button that drains the battery the most. The power meter is located above each display. We just did it by process of elimination, so we hit each one and noted which depleted the bar the most.

But as far as the actual method they want you use.... I haven't found it.