Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

Which is odd since THIS is the cheaper one. I think they learned some lessons with Surfside on what to plus.

I was just showing my wife the photos and she's amazed that this is the cheaper one. I'm giving this some serious thought over CBBR depending on pricing.

anyone know if they have those plant areas themed to (at the level of plants relating to) different ips like surfside?

Btw- naming the oasis drinks after wet n’ wild rides is a heartwarming homage. only got to go once as a kid but i loved it

Last edited:
I wonder if the parks being shut down will effect the grand opening of Dockside on Tuesday? Do they really want to open a hotel in this travel environment?

My guess is they will postpone the opening and move any reservations they have for Dockside over to Surfside.

Last edited:
I wonder if the parks being shut down will effect the grand opening of Dockside on Tuesday? Do they really want to open a hotel in this travel environment?

My guess is they will postpone the opening and move any reservations they have for Dockside over to Surfside.
They could definitely more them *somewhere*. I have a friend who works at the Hard Rock and theyve said that occupancy is abysmal right now so I expect it's like that pretty much across the board.

They could definitely more them *somewhere*. I have a friend who works at the Hard Rock and theyve said that occupancy is abysmal right now so I expect it's like that pretty much across the board.
It makes one wonder how long the hotels will really be staying open, especially if the park closures get extended beyond the next 2-3 weeks.

Without Express Pass, Hard Rock seems almost pointless compared to the middle tier Universal hotels.

Edit: Out of interest, I checked how much it would cost to stay here next weekend. It's 50% more than the 4th July weekend I was looking at earlier in the year.

Last edited:

We have a reservation set for opening day. Nothing about any postponements or changes yet.

Inside Universal was recently invited to tour around and get a first look around Universal's newest resort, Endless Summer Resort's Dockside Inn & Suites before it opens next week.