Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Food Thread

Who has recommendations for finding specialty drinks around the parks? Does any other area in the parks have a specialty drink that’s non alcoholic. I frequent the watering holes but I’m with somebody who doesn’t want alcohol on a hot Florida day. We get butter beer obviously. Anything else?

Who has recommendations for finding specialty drinks around the parks? Does any other area in the parks have a specialty drink that’s non alcoholic. I frequent the watering holes but I’m with somebody who doesn’t want alcohol on a hot Florida day. We get butter beer obviously. Anything else?
My wife loves the peachtree fizzing tea from Diagon, but the bar there has several non-alcoholic drinks.

My wife loves the peachtree fizzing tea from Diagon, but the bar there has several non-alcoholic drinks.
That sounds good! I thought I had seen that someplace in the parks has boba tea? I’ve had the elixir in diagon and the popping drink in monsters cafe but does someplace have actual boba tea?

That sounds good! I thought I had seen that someplace in the parks has boba tea? I’ve had the elixir in diagon and the popping drink in monsters cafe but does someplace have actual boba tea?
Yes, the Hopping Pot in Diagon has fishy green ale which is their boba drink. Also non-alcoholic.

My favorite drink is the Ocean Attack over at Chez Alcatraz on the Universal side. You get a bit of a performance while it is being made. I imagine you can ask them to make virgin concoctions from their menu?

I thought buzz cola was gross because of the artificial sweetener. If that doesn’t matter, though, that can be an option.
If that's the case, just ask for a regular coke with some grenadine in it, as that's literally all Buzz Cola is - diet cola with grenadine. It's actually a mocktail called a Roy Rogers.

Somehow just found this thread - but, the best thing I have eaten on property is the Jerk Wings at Bob Marley's Tribute to Freedom. Pair those with the chips and salsa and a Cool Ya Down and you're in heaven.
Bob Marleys is one of the best kept secrets of the Universal Orlando resort. And....their prices are very reasonable for a theme park resort too.

Bob Marleys is one of the best kept secrets of the Universal Orlando resort. And....their prices are very reasonable for a theme park resort too.
Absolutely. We visit at least twice every trip, first and last days.

Everytime there's rumblings of something going away at Citywalk I always cross my fingers that it won't be Marley's!

Will prob catch flak but I like burger digs for the balcony view and richters cafe for the quiet area in the back.Food wise its just burgers and fries but I like it simple.

Burger Digs with Veloci and the updated menu is like a completely different experience now

Burgers Digs on the balcony with the new IPA and the VelioCoaster view is a new favorite here. Richter's back "dock" is pretty nice as well, especially for QS.