Universal Great Britain | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Great Britain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apologies if this is the wrong thread. I’ve just returned from a short break in Spain, went onto the Universal YouTube channel to check out their latest fly throughs for Epic, and its full of Hints and Tips videos in Spanish… anyone else seeing the same?

I’m always hoping for some GB park announcement news lol but sadly nothing, just these 18 or so videos in Spanish lol.
This happens now and again, I think usually they’re slow to translate and upload Spanish versions of planning videos. And other times, they are videos released alongside in the Spanish version of the official blog posts, which start off as unlisted but then randomly all get set to public at once for some reason.

Reactions: Steeb
Apologies if this is the wrong thread. I’ve just returned from a short break in Spain, went onto the Universal YouTube channel to check out their latest fly throughs for Epic, and its full of Hints and Tips videos in Spanish… anyone else seeing the same?

I’m always hoping for some GB park announcement news lol but sadly nothing, just these 18 or so videos in Spanish lol.

Considering Spanish is the most spoken language in the world and they are right next to South America I can see the logic in that.