Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 2024) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

It’s been mentioned in the spec thread, but I really don’t find the Slash compositions all that memorable either. I really wish they emphasized the dread some actual classic 30’s esque scores or compositions could bring to a house of this caliber.

This house should at least be interesting.
Honestly, my biggest gripe with these mazes. It was an interesting take and experiment the first 2 times, but now I'm sick of it, and I don't think it ever really conjured fear in me while going through. We need to let it go. It's one of the few things making these mazes feel too same-y. Locationally, we can't help that a lot of the gothic imagery is in crypts, tombs, dungeons, labs, etc -- but we can at least change the freakin' music.

Don't get me wrong, I think the compositions are good on their own. Love listening to them as I drive. But they're simply just not scary sounding.

Reactions: chris.g
Don't get me wrong, I think the compositions are good on their own. Love listening to them as I drive. But they're simply just not scary sounding.
Yea they aint scary, they're EPIC DAWG, if we are getting another score similar to Live Again (Brides Main Theme) Count Me In!!!:fire::fire::fire:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wesker69