Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 2024) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

It’s been mentioned in the spec thread, but I really don’t find the Slash compositions all that memorable either. I really wish they emphasized the dread some actual classic 30’s esque scores or compositions could bring to a house of this caliber.

This house should at least be interesting.
Honestly, my biggest gripe with these mazes. It was an interesting take and experiment the first 2 times, but now I'm sick of it, and I don't think it ever really conjured fear in me while going through. We need to let it go. It's one of the few things making these mazes feel too same-y. Locationally, we can't help that a lot of the gothic imagery is in crypts, tombs, dungeons, labs, etc -- but we can at least change the freakin' music.

Don't get me wrong, I think the compositions are good on their own. Love listening to them as I drive. But they're simply just not scary sounding.

Reactions: chris.g
Don't get me wrong, I think the compositions are good on their own. Love listening to them as I drive. But they're simply just not scary sounding.
Yea they aint scary, they're EPIC DAWG, if we are getting another score similar to Live Again (Brides Main Theme) Count Me In!!!:fire::fire::fire:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wesker69
I know some people were wondering about queue space for this house, over in the spec thread. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the queue is in the stage itself, to be honest. It’s a huge stage and I really doubt the house will be built from fire lane to fire lane. Similar to how the ST house had a decent bit of queue inside of the stage, I imagine there would be room for at least twice that, inside the walls.

I know some people were wondering about queue space for this house, over in the spec thread. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the queue is in the stage itself, to be honest. It’s a huge stage and I really doubt the house will be built from fire lane to fire lane. Similar to how the ST house had a decent bit of queue inside of the stage, I imagine there would be room for at least twice that, inside the walls.
I do think the queue is going to be structured very similar to how the JP queue was back then. We'll most-likely enter at JW, the queue will take up the JW overflow (Where the houses used to be built on), go down to the stage, and that will be that. Maaaaaybe there will be some overflow in the stage.

There will have to be some queue in the stage because you can't have people lined up across Kirk Douglas drive like that. I think they'll have a pulse point set up as you leave the JW area that controls the flow across the street, and then a few more switchbacks inside the stage.