Universal Orlando Landscaping | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Landscaping

Frank Drackman

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2012
Mouse Mountain
^ Was it Forest Hills nursery on Pleasant Hill Road? I spent thousands of dollars there back in the day.

This was Elemental Bonsai & Tea Garden on Neptune. We were looking for indoor plants, it is a shop behind a home, rather neat. Almost started taken construction picks as there is this giant hole across the street w/ some crazy earth moving equipment!

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
Original JURASSIC PARK landscaping before Potter... weep and enjoy!

On the days that I took these pictures... it was the only reason I went to IOA. I was on a mission to capture it.
May it return as lush and beautiful as it was, so much of the land is in the landscape. Maybe we can get a couple of ponds along the way.

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
Original JURASSIC PARK landscaping before Potter... weep and enjoy!

On the days that I took these pictures... it was the only reason I went to IOA. I was on a mission to capture it.
and....that's the wall (the first one in front of the Discovery Center by the lake) I used to take a quick mid day nap on. Now, I'd get run over by a coaster. :lol:

Frank Drackman

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2012
Mouse Mountain
I never realized that there was a 2 year degree for this kind of work
I know I do not have a green thumb, but I do recall speaking w/ folks that truly know landscaping. I know there is a lot of knowledge to be had, but (to me) at the end of the day at a theme park, this stuff is true art in every sense of the word. He is an example that caught my eye in Epcot.

fp.jpg