Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Triceratops sign with definition has been appearing off and on... sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't... no idea why.

I knew the Trike sign has been up before but isn't that a brand new sign?

The Transformers streetwork makes it a bit difficult to get around. You have to go out and around, anyone else besides me thinks that the gift shop is too hot?

It could be that the other one was worn out or defaced in some manner. I don't believe it implies anything as it isn't an expensive replacement. Probably just trying to keep things looking tip-top.

Oh, yeah. It looks like a very inexpensive thing. It just seemed strange to me, as I have always seen the other sign for many years until now. Who knows, maybe they'll even keep the Triceratops rock for theming purposes in the upcoming new attractions.

Didn't I see a picture somewhere of Universal now using tarps like Disney uses when doing a refurb? Those picture tarps?

Yea, I had it pretty much all over the park. The SSID was UNIVERSAL and was fairly easy to set-up; just connected and had to accept their "policy."

It wasn't really that fast, but I never encountered any issues.

Little fantastic four car thing is gone in marvel.
null_zps688284ab.jpg

Men In Black is the only ride I rode yesterday that has ride lockers, anyway one bank of lockers is set up to work with a wrist band that (I assume has a bar code on it), so it looks like you scan the band for your ride locker as opposed to the finger scan method.

I did not see where you get a wrist band, but I think a system like this would work better and I hope this is a test that goes well and brings a change to the current system.

Men In Black is the only ride I rode yesterday that has ride lockers, anyway one bank of lockers is set up to work with a wrist band that (I assume has a bar code on it), so it looks like you scan the band for your ride locker as opposed to the finger scan method.

I did not see where you get a wrist band, but I think a system like this would work better and I hope this is a test that goes well and brings a change to the current system.

Interesting... That would be a good alternative to avoid the fingerprint issues, as well as allow a different person in your party to pick up the stuff from your locker.

Magic bands are coming to Universal? lol Let me guess.. at a fraction of the cost?

Pretty sure the ride lockers on MiB are for people in wheelchairs to store there stuff when they use the ADA car to ride.