Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The high in the sky suess trolley train ride: November 3rd to 23rd
Dragon Challenge: Chinese Fireball:November 4th to 22nd Hungarian Horn-tail will continue to operate

These will both have future impacts, some known to us and some not.

The high in the sky suess trolley train ride: November 3rd to 23rd
Dragon Challenge: Chinese Fireball:November 4th to 22nd Hungarian Horn-tail will continue to operate

Wow I get to Orlando November 22nd......First trip to UNI is 24th that Sunday. Glad Ill miss these !

Although I forgot to take pictures...*whips self*...I should note that they replaced the sign at the entrance of Circus McGurkus. I really hope it's temporary, because it looks seriously bland (it's basically a square-shaped sign with a flat image of the restaurant's logo).

It's been there since the park opened, I don't see them just tossing it out all of the sudden unless they had a really good reason to.

Many little things are going to be changing in Marvel, some smaller and some bigger over a large window of time.

I don't see why FFL is hated... If you want the whole "studio" theming to stay, then why get rid of FFL? It's one of the only production themed attractions.

I don't see why FFL is hated... If you want the whole "studio" theming to stay, then why get rid of FFL? It's one of the only production themed attractions.

Because it's a bad show? I think those who would like the whole "studio" theming to stay would like a production themed attraction that isn't bad to replace it.

I don't mind production themed attractions...I just don't like FFL. :lol:

To me it just isn't very entertaining and has zero repeat value.